Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-26-2019, 08:59 AM #11
Interim Champion

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
LaidOut has a reputation beyond reputeLaidOut has a reputation beyond reputeLaidOut has a reputation beyond reputeLaidOut has a reputation beyond reputeLaidOut has a reputation beyond reputeLaidOut has a reputation beyond reputeLaidOut has a reputation beyond reputeLaidOut has a reputation beyond reputeLaidOut has a reputation beyond reputeLaidOut has a reputation beyond reputeLaidOut has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,503.18
Total Points: 13,820.73

Clown News Network.
LaidOut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 10:21 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1329 Post(s)
MOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,671.49
Total Points: 38,810.05
#WigPushers - jas Held down, doe. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
CNN actually took the interview down, then edited out some of her comments, and put it back up again.

You have to do a little searching to find the unaltered clip online.
Lol... and yet they cry all the time about Trump being dishonest.

Look at the people CNN have om just to bash Trump.. ****stars.. This crazy women.. the Creepy "you could be president" **** lawyer..

This woman has a book coming out.. and it's almost election season.. Sorry I have no sympathy for women like this.. announcing about rape at the most perfect times
MOTHERDUCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 11:12 AM #13
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2922 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 40,361.81
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
‘THINK OF THE FANTASIES’ CNN cuts to ad break after Trump sex assault accuser E Jean Carroll calls rape ‘sexy’

A TV interview with the author accusing Donald Trump of sexual assault had to be abruptly cut short when she bizarrely called rape "sexy".
CNN presenter Anderson Cooper quickly moved to an advert break after E Jean Carroll declared: "I think most people think of rape as being sexy... Think of the fantasies."

Agony Aunt Carroll, 75, was speaking days after she accused the US President of sexually assaulting her in a posh New York department store.
Speaking of the alleged incident, she told Cooper: "I was not thrown on the ground and ravished.

"The word rape carries so many sexual connotations...this was not sexual."
Anderson replied: "I think most people think of rape.. as a violent assault. It is not sexy."
To which she replied: "I think most people see rape as being sexy."
Then after a short pause she added: "They think of the fantasies."

A shocked Cooper then cut to the break mumbling "we'll talk more on the other side."
Carroll - known for her 'Ask E. Jean' column -then stared oddly at the popular CNN host and said: "You're fascinating to talk to."

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
I remember reading somewhere where it says most women experience orgasm from rape and a sizable amount have rape fantasies.

Somebody is lying about something. I remember reading an article in the Caribbean about a rape victim who repeatedly travelled to the rape spot so she might be raped again. She eventually put an ad out telling her rapist it is ok, because it was the best sexual experience she's had in her life.

Not promoting rape, but stuff like this baffles the mind. On the outset, it is an horrendous act, but it seems the victims aren't mortified the way society wants us to believe.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 12:27 PM #14
Platinum Member

Quoted: 2693 Post(s)
'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute'b' has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,177.80
troll - !nternation you're a fool - !nternation fool - !nternation moron - !nternation idiot - !nternation 
silly boy - !nternation what a fool you are - !nternation just another reminder you are an idiot - !nternation stick it up your ass - !nternation what a moron - !nternation 
No Message - !nternation Count them Benjamin... - Tony Trick-Pony Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You're an idiot - %100 
Tony trick-pony alt - %100 Tony trick-pony alt - %100 You look like the fag that you are - %100 Our common enemy- %100 aka Lester.  LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 Gay and Lesbian Pride - %100 

This is what happens when God and physical discipline is removed from society and made illegal. Her father / husband are weak men.

The world is going to love seeing the west burn
'b' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 04:44 PM #15
Metal Elitist

Quoted: 1420 Post(s)
Mighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 231.68
Total Points: 101,297.18
the most knowledgeable metal fan ever!!! - sweetpea87 Amorrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 - Bossy welcome bro, and nice to see another FF6 fan - Ruthless One Metalhead!!!:headbang::headbang: - -KULT- Merry Christmas Mighty_Windir - TBear 
mistery solved, thanks man - Dean_Razorback 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Mighty_Windir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 04:50 PM #16
I'm a voodoo chile

Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
jazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond reputejazluvr has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 21,684.07
Cheers! - Psylence83 thank you sir - -jose- So you can start celebrating the Cotto win! - D-Omonist and here is for a little luck for that win. lol - D-Omonist Cotto Cartel! - sweetpea87 
Same to you! - Spacey1991 All That Jazz....http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/images/faces/biggthumpup.gif - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - -jose- Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy New Year jaz.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
what up jaz! I'm thinking of a Khan over Canelo bet thread :D - -jose- always outta green...Take this as a token of my grattitude ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Right back atcha ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Goes without say'n ...... - BERNIE'S CORNER Have some alt beer! - PK Dionysus Alt 
Hard cold cash.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Just because.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - Rockin' Merry Christmas - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - sweetpea87 Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - acidity World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - acidity Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - guardian 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - guardian Childhood Cancer - guardian Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - guardian World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - guardian World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - codey 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - HUGH JASS Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS 
Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HughJass World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass Head and Neck Cancer - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
I remember reading somewhere where it says most women experience orgasm from rape and a sizable amount have rape fantasies.

Somebody is lying about something. I remember reading an article in the Caribbean about a rape victim who repeatedly travelled to the rape spot so she might be raped again. She eventually put an ad out telling her rapist it is ok, because it was the best sexual experience she's had in her life.

Not promoting rape, but stuff like this baffles the mind. On the outset, it is an horrendous act, but it seems the victims aren't mortified the way society wants us to believe.
Playing rape with a girlfriend is a real turn on. Some people like taboo things. Also, like you, I'm not promoting rape.
jazluvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 05:04 PM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16889 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 209,646.94
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny 
For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

So true!
Jhonny sexually assaults female chihuahua.. regularly.
Jhonny is fixing to write a book, about how his ancestors was Kangz.... Royal lap dogs in Mexico... where they were revered, worshipped ..... apoctolypso Mel Gibson movie...

The after ww2, some racist white man, Douglas McAurther, son of Arthur Mcarther, brought jhonny’s ancestors to Japan..

He’s mad, wants reparations, but, loves sniffing j poon, so, he’ll cut his losses, smoke weed, eat Kobe beef, bite j dudes who try to pet him... sniff j females poon, lick their toes...

He’ll settle for a billion dollars, and a stable of fine chihuahua females.
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 05:45 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
Crying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these partsCrying Brandon is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 19,525.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'b' View Post
This is what happens when God and physical discipline is removed from society and made illegal. Her father / husband are weak men.

The world is going to love seeing the west burn
Amen brother.
Crying Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 06:05 PM #19
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 6914 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,467.99
Total Points: 86,448.20
Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 
Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez 
Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox 
Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 Thx bro... - jaded Thanks, Bro.  Much respect to you! - travestyny Cheers! I'm thankful you're still active here. So few good ones left. - Redd Foxx 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Windir View Post

LOL. Wow! Pretty much tells it all...
Tony Trick-Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 06:07 PM #20
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 6914 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,467.99
Total Points: 86,448.20
Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 
Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez 
Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox 
Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 Thx bro... - jaded Thanks, Bro.  Much respect to you! - travestyny Cheers! I'm thankful you're still active here. So few good ones left. - Redd Foxx 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
Jhonny sexually assaults female chihuahua.. regularly.
Jhonny is fixing to write a book, about how his ancestors was Kangz.... Royal lap dogs in Mexico... where they were revered, worshipped ..... apoctolypso Mel Gibson movie...

The after ww2, some racist white man, Douglas McAurther, son of Arthur Mcarther, brought jhonny’s ancestors to Japan..

He’s mad, wants reparations, but, loves sniffing j poon, so, he’ll cut his losses, smoke weed, eat Kobe beef, bite j dudes who try to pet him... sniff j females poon, lick their toes...

He’ll settle for a billion dollars, and a stable of fine chihuahua females.
Johnny has quite the life...
Tony Trick-Pony is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
'sexy', accuser, assault, break, calls, cuts, jean, rape, trump