No announcement yet.

UPCOMING PICK EMs JULY 2019

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPCOMING PICK EMs JULY 2019

OK gentlemen, seems that last months thread got a fairly good response with the vast majority of active players putting a vote in - eventually. Still not sure how well the shout tag system worked out, but Ima try it again anyway - though I will be looking to add all the players who are willing as 'FRIENDS' to the PICK EM CREW account over the next coupla weeks cos I just figured out you can tag all friends into a thread at the click of a button - oughta make it a bit easier.

So. Outside of Pac vs Thurman it's fairly quiet on the AAA match ups this coming month buts there's still plenty of intriguing fights going on - the question will be which ones you guys want to see in and how far down the food chain you want to go. As ever there's inevitably gonna be fights I miss off this list (I forgot to put Fury - Schwarz last month ) whether by oversight, preference or blatant error, so please let me know if there's any significant fights I've missed which you'd like to see in the game.

Same format as last month. Fights in BLACK are in for sure, fights in RED will go to the poll... though I'm loosening the restrictions a little this month and requiring only a simple majority of active players' votes for a fight to be in.

UPCOMING PICK EMS LIST

7/12/19 Brant vs Murata

7/13/19 Vargas vs Kamada
    7/13/19 Dubois vs Gorman
    7/13/19 Joyce vs Jennings

7/19/19 Lopez vs Nakatani
    7/19/19 Dadashev vs Matias

7/20/19 Thurman vs Pacquiao
    7/20/19 Whyte vs Rivas
    7/20/19 Ugas vs Figueroa
    7/20/19 Lipinets vs Molina Jr
    7/20/19 Nery vs Payano
    7/20/19 Plant vs Lee

7/24/19 Vlasov vs Chilemba II

7/27/19 Hooker vs Ramirez
    7/27/19 Gamboa vs Martinez

Okay gentlemen, please make your feelings known...

Robbie Barrett, bigjavi973, SUBZER0ED, jpowell100, Redd Foxx, RJJ-94-02=GOAT, Chrismart, Ganondorf, Eff Pandas, BLASTER1,HeadBodyBodyBody, BlakBread904, FrankieClutch, HandsofIron, DuckAdonis, RockyB, trashman, otrocubiche, j0zef, Mammoth, NC Uppercut, ruedboy, Idunnoshet, superbee, MindGame, The plunger man, koba, Frankie2Jabs, ShoulderRoll, BigZ44, koolkc107, Mooshashi, B Phontain, mathed, kushking, A.K, Damn Wicked, Baltimore, sinca,
    MulaKO, b morph, alexnation , atomicsad, BoxingFan85, califo, Clegg, dan_cov, eco1 , el_gringo, embryo, g27region, HarvardBlue, hhs661, Eddy Current, OnlyBeingHonest, SceneBoxer, SinderellaMan, Snoop Frog , War Mikey, Sheppirino, that g, jackojuice, MickG.

Mods: I'll leave it to your discretion as to whether to sticky this one, I'm hoping you will for a week or so and then maybe merge to the masterthread, but I'm hoping to give the players the maximum opportunity to vote on which upcoming fights to include. Regards and thanks. K

-MEGA-, BostonGuy, TBear, jaded, LoadedWraps, bigjavi973
    Dubois vs Gorman
    12.98%
    Joyce vs Jennings
    21.37%
    Lopez vs Nakatani
    6.87%
    Dadashev vs Matias
    2.29%
    Lipinets vs Molina Jr
    17.56%
    Nery vs Payano
    13.74%
    Plant vs Lee
    13.74%
    Vlasov vs Chilemba
    5.34%
    Gamboa vs Martinez
    6.11%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by PICK EM CREW; 06-25-2019, 04:53 AM.

I'm down for Dubois - Gorman 100%... about the most intriguing fight in July for my money - and it's one of those that could absolutely go either way, the perfect PICK EM fight. I think few doubt that Gorman is the more technically skilled of the pair, but Dubois brings genuine power and ain't gonna stop coming forward... anyone's guess but I'm siding with Ruiz and Fury on this one - fat boy takes it I reckon - he probably oughta start thinking about sponsorship deals now though... a strategically placed chocolate bar at the final presser could earn him £££s if he wins...

Comment

Joyce vs Jennings should be competitive and intriguing.

Is Joyce good enough to step up in class and win? Or will Jennings gatekeep and turn him back?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Joyce vs Jennings should be competitive and intriguing.

Is Joyce good enough to step up in class and win? Or will Jennings gatekeep and turn him back?

i agree ...

Comment

I wanna see joyce vs jennings..... imo that'll be rather interesting if jennings doesnt stand right in front of him. I think joyce is too slow

Lopez vs Nakatani

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            I wanna see joyce vs jennings..... imo that'll be rather interesting if jennings doesnt stand right in front of him. I think joyce is too slow

Lopez vs Nakatani
            Help if you put your votes in the poll too, man, just makes it easier to keep track.

Comment

Comment

Lopez vs Nakatani

...and if you got a minute to spare would be great if you could take down the June upcoming thread and sticky this one. Thanks, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
                  ...and if you got a minute to spare would be great if you could take down the June upcoming thread and sticky this one. Thanks, man.
                  are you sure?

still have one set left:

2019/06/28 Commey vs Beltran

2019/06/28 Andrade vs Sulecki

2019/06/28 Charlo vs Adams

let me know

Comment

are you sure?

still have one set left:

2019/06/28 Commey vs Beltran

2019/06/28 Andrade vs Sulecki

2019/06/28 Charlo vs Adams

let me know
                    The Pick 'Em thread for those 3 is already up and the one that was being voted on (Charlo vs Adams) passed the required threshold a week or so back so there's no real need for the June upcoming thread any more. Thanks for checking though.

Comment

Working...
                    X