Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Davis trade to Lakers done deal!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
    Yeah I know what everyone thinks about broner. I see something different. I see all his talent and ability, he's just a clown who lost his nuts against pacquiao. I thought he would step up to the occasion and that it was the right time to catch an old pacquiao but he actually stepped down instead of up lol.

Despite that he actually did pretty well defensively against pacquiao, made him miss a whole lot of punches and countered him with some success and landed some good right hands. That's just because broner is a good style match up for pacquiao.
    You're a better man than me.

I saw talent in Broner at 135. I haven't seen it since.
    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 06-16-2019, 01:36 AM.

Comment

The Pelicans

Possibly the worst pro sports team name

Comment

Curry averaged 30 ppg on 41 Fg% shootin in the finals. He is easy to defend when he has few all star teammates.
        Last edited by RomanReigns; 06-16-2019, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
          I agree. But if he would've let his hands go, he would've been stopped which is probably why he didn't let his hands go
          Yeah, he let his hands go against that dangerous ko artist....Paulie Magginali!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Yeah, he let his hands go against that dangerous ko artist....Paulie Magginali!
            Lol yep... And that fight was pretty close.

Comment

Broner is garbage. And a weight Bully.

Comment

Kemba and Tobias Harris would be good additions

Comment

DeF the Favorites For next season . James isnt getting any younger so Now was thhe time to capitalize On the mans greatness .

None of the Players that lakers traded are ever gonna be Half as great as AD .

Lakers have been struggling for a while so this was a great move from them

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    Because without KD they won 73 games in a season and 2-3 NBA titles.

Without Klay and with their experience, I still have them coming as #1 out the West.

GSW has the New England Patriots, Tom Brady effect. Their offense is so dynamic, it doesn't matter who's on the floor. It's infectious.

Think about it. Did they not almost beat Toronto without Klay and KD?
                    Bro you are out of your mind. GS not even making playoffs next year. Save this quote.

Comment

Working...
                    X