Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-05-2019, 11:53 PM #21
Banned

Quoted: 1892 Post(s)
Death_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 20,615.95
I heard you got robbed by some black folk on the freeway off ramp trying to sell your roses. Here's another one for you amigo. - The Tribe Here's a banana, now dance for me boy - Death_Adder No Message - Death_Adder aint canelos, but u still can ride it - Ogecca MaMa aint canelos, but u still can ride it - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
You have to be trolling.

I dont recall seeing the woman accuse anyone specifically of being an illegal, she just said she wants Trump to get the illegals out of her city.

Maybe I missed it.
You obviously didn't read her tweets.
Death_Adder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 12:00 AM #22
Banned

Quoted: 1892 Post(s)
Death_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond reputeDeath_Adder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 20,615.95
I heard you got robbed by some black folk on the freeway off ramp trying to sell your roses. Here's another one for you amigo. - The Tribe Here's a banana, now dance for me boy - Death_Adder No Message - Death_Adder aint canelos, but u still can ride it - Ogecca MaMa aint canelos, but u still can ride it - Ogecca MaMa 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
Whites have a lower school shooting/mass shooting rate:

"According to this data set, then, Asians and black Americans are overrepresented among mass shooters by about the same proportion (a bit more than one-fourth) that whites are underrepresented."

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

They're just more heavily reported.

I think deep down you agree with her that schools should crack down on illegal aliens and save resources for their own children, but due to your own apparent racial insecurities, you interpret everything as a veiled racial attack.

I'll ask again, how does she know all those kids she's accusing are illegally here?

Typical white mentality. You look at us and right away, we're here illegally. Call Trump. Call Ice.
Death_Adder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 12:11 AM #23
////

Quoted: 6250 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,302.57
Total Points: 66,487.37
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Adder View Post
I'll ask again, how does she know all those kids she's accusing are illegally here?

Typical white mentality. You look at us and right away, we're here illegally. Call Trump. Call Ice.
Can you rephrase your question, school shooter?

She seems to have tweeted that her area/school has a problem with illegal aliens on a measurable scale. She wasn't singling out a specific student and accusing them of being illegal.

I grew up in LA. You definitely know when an area has been swarmed with illegal aliens.

Did you grow up in an environment where if you couldn't think of a logical argument, just saying "yeah but **** whites" would bail you out of a tight spot and all the guys would nod in approval? Cuz that seems to be what you're doing here.

What's with the white guy plastered all over your account if you hate them so much?
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 01:11 AM #24
The ugly American

Quoted: 9460 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,265.87
Total Points: 130,308.77
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_Adder View Post
You obviously didn't read her tweets.
As I said, I may have missed it. That means I read it.

Can you kindly show me where she accused specific person(s) of being illegals?
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 02:25 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
Furn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond reputeFurn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 25,149.29
Khan's Army - Box-Office Funny stuff - hectari 

Usual BS, blame everyone and everything for your problems whole the rich rob you blind.
Furn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 03:20 AM #26
#lineal

Quoted: 5117 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 60,735.10
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

It sounds fair. Why should illegals get a free education?
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 10:14 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2168 Post(s)
AllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 27,382.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryxxx.. View Post
[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
She actually wrote to Trump:

The Mexicans dont respect our flag!

This is too funny.
AllBoxingAD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 10:23 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2168 Post(s)
AllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond reputeAllBoxingAD has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 27,382.12

Quote:
Originally Posted by SterlingStained View Post
you should be applauding this move.

american students dont get enough one on one attention and have unbalanced student to teacher ratios and that is more pronounced in public schools where teachers have been neutered to such a degree that kids are literally running the classrooms for fear of getting blamed for child abuse, racial abuse, safe space abuse, transgender muh bathroom doe abuse and all the abuse check box requirements that western society has to deal with today.

urbanization of american society is hard enough on educators today, they dont need to be dealing with caravan classroom shenanigans.

despite america being the richest and most powerful nation on earth, it has terrible public school education compared to other first world nations. hell, some third world nations have much harder academic systems than the #1 p4p nation on earth.

You wrote a whole bunch of crap thats got nothing to do with the article.

But sure, blame the 'urbanization of american society' for us not getting our education system up to what it should be. I know its page 1 through 100 in your playbook.
AllBoxingAD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 10:25 AM #29

Quoted: 4143 Post(s)
Rudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond reputeRudyo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 25,899.85
Total Points: 48,094.87
Toke on this retard. - Jim Jeffries For your munchies later lol - HughJass Hahahaha.For the pwn - HughJass A piping hot cup of joe for keeping it gangster. Keep ballin big pimpin boss playa. Dueces - Anxious Times It's all good in the hood! Keep it gangster, boss. - Anxious Times 
Good posts in the 'What song are you listening to' thread. - punchr Coors Light lol - -Mustang- favoUr returned - Beercules Your a good lad - Rocky... Cheers ! - BERNIE'S CORNER 
i stack bread and bread accesories - STAX ON DECK Thank you! - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- One day we'll have a meetup lol - El-blanco "Alright, we jammin'" Had to be fish because you know di man dem nuh eat pork - siablo14 
Can you give yourself a dildo? - PF Rudyo whoop whoop - Santa_ It's a fish...a striped one - Mike D Esther as ref kills it. She'll never let Fred win. - anthonydavid11 Something to suck on to ease your crying about the forum - JimRaynor 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

She better not abuse our system while she is a unemployed bum.
Rudyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 10:34 AM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5421 Post(s)
Boxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond reputeBoxfan83 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 57,641.56
Cheers brother! - Redd Foxx No Message - DionysusX Good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Good threads lately. - GhostofDempsey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
She actually wrote to Trump:

The Mexicans dont respect our flag!

This is too funny.
Lmao half the f.cking Marine Corps is Mexican citizens (U.S. residents) or 1st, 2nd, 3rd generation Mexican. I guarantee u tell Asians or middle easterns to serve and salute our flag and thered be far less visa applications. I bet if she called the cops a Chicano cop comes to write a report & if she called ICE, an agent with a Spanish surname would be there. But Messicans dont respect the flag doe, they dont teach their kids to respect the flag doe.

Dumb MFers.
Boxfan83 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
'remove, asks, illegals', school, teacher, trump