Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua, Khan and Hamed, who's the chiniest ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua, Khan and Hamed, who's the chiniest ?

Damn, who had the worst chin ?

Joshua was getting lightly grazed by a fat boy and doing the stanky leg clearly him

Comment

Naseem Hamed?

His chin is no where near the fragile volcanic glass level chins of Anthony Joshua and Amir Khan.

Its a good thing the fighters stay in the locker rooms when they sing the national anthem because some of those singers would shatter the glass jaws of Joshua and Khan. No contact required to shatter that glass.

Comment

Hamed doesn't have a glass chin though. It was solid.

Wilder, Fury and AJ are shakey round the whiskers. Catch them with a good shot and they're hurt.

Comment

Naz shouldn't be aligned with the names of those 2... He's never been stopped...

Are you pertaining to Uzzy Ahmed?

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            Hamed doesn't have a glass chin though. It was solid.

Wilder, Fury and AJ are shakey round the whiskers. Catch them with a good shot and they're hurt.
            has wilder ever even been dropped?

Comment

Originally posted by Luccio View Post
              has wilder ever even been dropped?
              Have you not seen the amateur fight where he got destroyed?

Ortiz also had him out on his feet too.

Sconiers dropped him in the pros as well.

As I say, they're all shakey up top. Fury coming out of it the best.

Comment

Amir Khan is the worst. He doesn't train much in terms of durability. AJ has taken some big shots, but I think his heart is lacking more than his chin. At least AJ does some exercises to help him with that chin unlike amir. Hamed I feel is actually pretty good in terms of durability, so I don't know how he got in your list.

Comment

Hamed? Ridiculous...guy fought his whole career with his hands down by his side and never came close to being stopped...extremely solid whiskers

Comment

Working...
                  X