If Pacquiao beats Thurman he has to rank over Floyd historically

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
    No debate

Pac is a damn dinosaur and hes facing a young lion in his PRIME.

Floyd DUCKED thurman as a mandatory with no shame.

If Manny pulls this off he surpasses Floyd in the history books.
    Thurman was still green when he wanted Mayweather.

Comment

Floyd hurt his own legacy by taking cherry-picking to the extreme in his final few bouts. Was like he confirmed what a lot of people had been saying about how he avoided certain fighters and would act like a diva. I would say him and Manny will be on a par after Manny retires, they will be remembered as big rivals who fought each other too late. I don't think a win over Thurman puts Manny over Floyd, like I said they're about level. The only thing that could change that would be a clear win over Crawford or Spence imo.

Comment

Pac beating Thurman will elevate Mayweather's win over Pac. Not only will it enhance pac's legacy but it will enhance mayweather's legacy as well.

If you are a super Pac fan and hate Mayweather then you better hope he loses to Thurman.

Comment

FLoyd beat Manny. Quit trolling

Comment

It is always so interesting these threads. Its sort of like when people said that Pac has the better record, well how could he if Floyd has Pac on his record? So its the same way. How could Floyd beating Pac and then Pac beating Keith do anything for Floyd but elevate him even more??

Comment

Floyd will always have that head-to-head win over Pac.

Nothing can change that.
              The Big Dunn The Big Dunn likes this.

Comment

Nahhh. He ranks higher but he would need a bigger win than Thurman. Now if he won then beat Spence he easily passes "TBE"

Comment

Floyd fans are really insecure. automatically assume i dont like him lol.

I think Floyd is one of the greatest and hands down the best DEFENSIVE boxer ever.

but we talking historically here.. history awards risk takers. Not undefeated records.

SLR made Duran QUIT and still the majority of historians rank Duran over leonard.

History will remember Pac vs Floyd as a fight 6 years past its due date. Only hardcore Floyd lovers would say otherwise.

History remembers Floyd being elevated to "super champion" in WBA to specifically DUCK Thurman.

Manny as a dinosaur is taking a risk that Floyd b_tched out of.

the HISTORY books will rank Pac over Floyd when its all said n done.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                    Thurman was still green when he wanted Mayweather.
                    Well that makes it an even BIGGER btch move LOL.

they ONLY WAY you deny he ducked Thurman is if you're giving him BL.OWJOBS

No sane logical person denies this. Floyd wanted ZERO smoke with Keith.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                      Floyd hurt his own legacy by taking cherry-picking to the extreme in his final few bouts. Was like he confirmed what a lot of people had been saying about how he avoided certain fighters and would act like a diva. I would say him and Manny will be on a par after Manny retires, they will be remembered as big rivals who fought each other too late. I don't think a win over Thurman puts Manny over Floyd, like I said they're about level. The only thing that could change that would be a clear win over Crawford or Spence imo.
                      But Floyd NEVER beat anybody on that level his whole career lol. so Manny has to go to the moon to surpass Floyd? no. if he beats Thurman hes greater trust me the history books will agree. Manny has NO BUSINESS taking this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X