Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Unlike Mikey Garcia, Amir Khan Intends To Win His Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
    log off and go play victim on another site
    Yeah well you're Canadian

Comment

• Originally posted by Just a Man View Post
      Yeah well you're Canadian
      yes I am proud to show my location, unlike others here

Comment

• Originally posted by mapleleaf27 View Post
        yes I am proud to show my location, unlike others here

Comment

• Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
          Also Mikey was a complete fool for leaving Top Rank. He was being groomed to fight Pacquiao but as soon as Arum wanted Mikey to fight an elite opponent Gamboa Mikey went running for the hills and sat on the shelf for 2 years rather than step up to the plate. If he would have stayed with Top Rank he wouldnt be in such a *****ty situation as he is now. He coukd have beat Gamboa and then worked his way up and would have likely already fought Loma or Pacquiao in a superfight. Instead he fought former kickboxers like Lipinets and hype jobs like robert easter and broner and like an idiot thought he had a chance against spence. Say what you will about arum but they are the best match makers in the game. Mikey could have had such a better career with top rank if he wasnt such a bish
          You just nailed it right here. Mikey tried to make it look like he was a brave warrior going into Spence fight. Let’s just try to review his career and see how he just carefully handpicked his opponents in the past. The Spence fight was just a shortcut to greatness.

Comment

Working...
          X