No announcement yet.

ADP02 the GRAND DUCK!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Some of these lil Bish azz hoes need to be put down, in slow motion.

In their pea brains, manny is ko-ing the world, Marquez tripped manny onto a fist of fury, Marquez drinks pee, very common in india(Ayurvedic), it’s a global conspiracy perpetrated by the Jew white man to keep Filipinos subservient to rich people who laugh at buyers six figs.. adpo, is prolly an ex government employee, postal employee,

Now I go postal on Asian people, immigrants that adopt the racist points of views of whites(George Wallace) as they come up in the USA.

I took a course, bone head English, UCBerkeley, Asian American studies..my Chinese professor hated me..

I posited the idea that Asian American docility, allowed them to fly under the white mans radar, thus enabling them to succeed. I also said, blacks, Mexicans, and Native American men, real men, contributed to unfounded fears, racism.

I know to the average azz clown on this site I appear crazy.. I used to Koran my TA’s, teaching assistants.. I wa a UCB regents scholar... I wish a lot of these youngsters would stop lollllling and learn ****ing history.

Emoji... is a Japanese word.

Are young know it all, know nothing lil boy that ****ing stuuupid.
    lol. Let this thread die. This thread was an abomination...just fvvckign with ADP02.

Do you think the dude died, or was he really so afraid of what was going to happen to him in our impending debate that he abandoned ship.

The dude was talking so much shlt, and as soon as we moved to get judges, he vanished forever. I wish you guys were privy too all of the conversations we had. That dude was one of the biggest liars I've ever dealt with. It was pathetic and he knew he was going to be exposed. After what I was going to do to him, he wouldn't have shown up anymore anyway.

But yea, let's let this thread die. Let lying dogs lie. I'm sure the lying dog ADP02 is somewhere right now telling sweet lies to keep himself going.

Comment

Vhee

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      lol. Let this thread die. This thread was an abomination...just fvvckign with ADP02.

Do you think the dude died, or was he really so afraid of what was going to happen to him in our impending debate that he abandoned ship.

The dude was talking so much shlt, and as soon as we moved to get judges, he vanished forever. I wish you guys were privy too all of the conversations we had. That dude was one of the biggest liars I've ever dealt with. It was pathetic and he knew he was going to be exposed. After what I was going to do to him, he wouldn't have shown up anymore anyway.

But yea, let's let this thread die. Let lying dogs lie. I'm sure the lying dog ADP02 is somewhere right now telling sweet lies to keep himself going.

He’s old school pinoy... pride blinds him to reality. Floyd/Ployd toyed with their idol and super hero. They live in an alternate universe. I hated working for globe telecom, I hated being called sir, them Filipino cab drivers, body guards, sucking up to me because they thought I was mighty whitey.... they can and will point out Filipinos who married rich Brothers and Latino atheletes. I used to lay pipe in plenty of pinky pinay type
      Females.

They got pride, my daughter Chloe, in San Lorenzo village..butler and ADPO know the place.. has a driver, and a few maids..

If you ever go there, go to the poor areas, good people.

They all go froblems(problems) that US Dollars can solve easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        He’s old school pinoy... pride blinds him to reality. Floyd/Ployd toyed with their idol and super hero. They live in an alternate universe. I hated working for globe telecom, I hated being called sir, them Filipino cab drivers, body guards, sucking up to me because they thought I was mighty whitey.... they can and will point out Filipinos who married rich Brothers and Latino atheletes. I used to lay pipe in plenty of pinky pinay type
        Females.

They got pride, my daughter Chloe, in San Lorenzo village..butler and ADPO know the place.. has a driver, and a few maids..

If you ever go there, go to the poor areas, good people.

They all go froblems(problems) that US Dollars can solve easily.
        I think you are spot on about the pride. Oh well. We can't let our pride replace good sense.

But yea, you're right. And I do want to spend more time in the Phils. I've only been to Boracay and Manila. There are some very beautiful parts, and some parts that are so messed up that I'd understand if they wanted to kidnap me and hold me for ransom for $5 .

Comment

adpO2..... Spoon23, when can you boys move on..
          There’s no shame in losing to Floyd... none..you guys are the epitome of *******s....spoon23 is on a mission to get slow motion videos introduced in one fight only....

He doesn’t love boxing, he loves pac. He’s tried to convince us he’s a knowledgeable owing fan. I contend he’s a pure pac tard... he scours the eb looking for other tarts to back up his pac-tard-ation..... he is lil ****... pac tardo.

Comment

Working...
          X