Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 07-28-2018, 10:23 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1103 Post(s)
HOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,093.93
Total Points: 17,412.93

Before you ask a complicated question know something about the subject matter. BTW one of my degrees is in Accounting.
HOUDINI563 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 10:25 PM #22
Lieutenant

Quoted: 6751 Post(s)
JimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond reputeJimRaynor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 901,289.29
Total Points: 1,019,167.31
I'M PLEASED YOU APPRECIATE GUUD WIIINE - Monaco Slim HAVE ANOTHER GLASS - Monaco Slim cheers - -Kev- might need these for the old hag - Shaolin Sword No Message - anthonydavid11 
Good luck with Power Ball and Mega Ball tickets. Good life is just around the corner - siablo14 White is right - Rudyo Schooling em - ΣNΣMY Love your posts - 1bad65 take one for the team - Ogecca MaMa 
Mental chess at it's finest...and on one of the site's most annoying trolls - 1bad65 Thanks for posting - man down 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
Before you ask a complicated question know something about the subject matter. BTW one of my degrees is in Accounting.
Yeah and apparently the other degree is in bullshit,
JimRaynor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 10:25 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2686 Post(s)
maracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond reputemaracho has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 12,325.21
First Rate Poster - ironmt Preach on, my friend. - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryxxx.. View Post
I have to be honest, no matter who the president is my life is no different, how has any president changed yours??
That's for dang sure all a bunch of kickback parasites but Trump and Obama have some extra sinister shlt going on, Obama beyond doubt did
maracho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2018, 10:26 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

HOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond reputeHOUDINI563 has a reputation beyond repute

No Management. Plus an MBA.
Old 07-29-2018, 12:18 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2036 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 46,568.94
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 

Liberal America has brain washed the public into thinking Trump is a dumbass and a terrible president.

Like the whole immigration separation of families at the boarder. Liberals want you to believe that was Trumps policy, but it wasn't. That policy's been in place for a long time. Trumps the one who got rid of it though. Obama never did s h i t with it.

Oh and those horrible pics of kids at the boarder in cages? Fake images. Well, not fake, but old. Those pics were from 2008. These things have been confirmed.

This is why I don't pay attention to any news media. I can't trust anything that is said because it's always spun in some way. It's a shame that we can't trust anything these days and need to conduct our own research.

Liberal America hates Trump and nothing he does is ever good enough. Make no mistake about it. They will spin anything to make Trump look bad and people fall for it every time.
b morph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 12:24 PM #26
#lineal

Quoted: 5415 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 66,722.22
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOUDINI563
I'm in the top 2% so Im doing well. However I was also doing very well under Obama.

Issue is a lying President that was voted in by the downtrodden. He then gives the downtrodden next to nothing and gives people like me a huge tax break. I was not the one that needed it. Will I spend that extra cash? Hell no it's going into savings which helps nobody except me. If those tax breaks were given to those that deserved it that money would be spent nearly all if it for necessities. This in turn helps the economy.

But we have a lying President and the poor uneducated people that voted for him. Wake up.
Cool story bro.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 12:40 PM #27
Undisputed Champion

B morph
What Trump is trying to do is blur the line between real and fake. He wants poor souls like you to believe that all the right wing entertainers...Hannity, Limbaugh, Lavin are real news while everyone else is fake. Nothing could be further from the truth. You are being led by your nose by the worst of the worst. It's a horribly sad time for this nation. The far right went full bore to the hard right to gain power. To do so they were able to convince the uneducated that completely false outright lies were reality. Please wake up.
Old 07-29-2018, 01:11 PM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2036 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,410.78
Total Points: 46,568.94
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOUDINI563 View Post
B morph
What Trump is trying to do is blur the line between real and fake. He wants poor souls like you to believe that all the right wing entertainers...Hannity, Limbaugh, Lavin are real news while everyone else is fake. Nothing could be further from the truth. You are being led by your nose by the worst of the worst. It's a horribly sad time for this nation. The far right went full bore to the hard right to gain power. To do so they were able to convince the uneducated that completely false outright lies were reality. Please wake up.
What makes the far left any different?

There is no truth here. But I call out the liberals because it's considered "cool" to be liberal these days.

Tbh I don't even follow politics closely because it's all a sham. It doesn't matter who's the president, what party is in control. It's the same story, different face and day.

Either way, they have is by the balls and it's only going to get worse from here.
b morph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 01:12 PM #29
3 time loser

Quoted: 1382 Post(s)
Rockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 33,244.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin' View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
And what he is doing for our country......Rockin'
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Then why don't you kiss him.
Rockybigblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2018, 02:02 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

No one has ever tried to push what is fake as real and to blur the line that divides the two. At least at this level....daily and constantly. Trump is mimicking the far right entertainers who also lie every single day to the sheep that follow them. Alternative realities, making things up....all from the Hannity/Limbaugh playbook. It works because their sheep are uneducated and have very short memories. They lie as they know everyone will forget that lie tomorrow. Remember when Limbaugh, Hannity and Levin pushed everyone to buy gold? They said the market was a house of cards and would fail but gold will be the place to put money. Guess what? I stayed in the market and became very rich. If you listened to the entertainers you lost your shirt. Notice they don't talk about the bad stock market or how good an investment Gold is anymore. They pushed that lie as far as it would go.

Share This With Friends

Tags
donald, love, trump