• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• £129.99 for Kinect (360)

Rip off or what?????

discuss........

That isn't that bad.

What are the main differences between the older version of the 360? Apart from the CPU.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post
      That isn't that bad.

What are the main differences between the older version of the 360? Apart from the CPU.
      I was on about the motion camera device they released!

Basically better cooling, and 45nm gpu and cpu all in one. with wifi built in...

dont buy it if you already have a 360.. its just a refresh model. like the iphone 3gs

Comment

Pay £130 to look like a ****** in front of your TV?...........worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
          You could buy Apple's gaming machiOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH......

Comment

Console add-ons don't usually do well. I wouldn't be surprised if this went the same way as the 32X, N64DD, Mega CD, New Coke, The Phanton Menace, Juninho's third spell at Middlesborough, Christmas II etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              Console add-ons don't usually do well. I wouldn't be surprised if this went the same way as the 32X, N64DD, Mega CD, New Coke, The Phanton Menace, Juninho's third spell at Middlesborough, Christmas II etc.
              Mega CD was alrite ya nob!!

Comment

Originally posted by !! 2Tough !! View Post
                Mega CD was alrite ya nob!!
                you should watch some Angry Video Game Nerd and tell me what he thinks......

Comment

Originally posted by ßreakbeat View Post
                  yeah i sold my wii for that exact reason...i played like five minutes of a game and thought (...get a hold of yourself Major....)then i proceeded to look for a buyer

Comment

Originally posted by Major View Post
                    yeah i sold my wii for that exact reason...i played like five minutes of a game and thought (...get a hold of yourself Major....)then i proceeded to look for a buyer
                    u fat fuk

Comment

Working...
                    X