Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-26-2019, 08:58 AM #11
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 12511 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 146,968.81
Total Points: 158,866.33
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
if this fight happens, i hope spence will at least demand for random blood testing because we all know manny is not gonna ask for it right......
If Spence has the WBC belt by that point then there WILL be VADA testing.

Because the WBC Clean Boxing Program isn't a farce like the WBA Fair Boxing Program.
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-26-2019, 08:59 AM #12
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 6692 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 65,550.99
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by markther View Post
Here is the thing, IF manny in his 40ís can beat Thurman and goes on to fight Spence or Porter or Crawford and finds a way to beat them, better legacy than Floyd. And even if Manny is competitive in those fights, people will look at Floyd and say, why didnít you stick around and fight the young lions. It wonít look good for Floyd, especially with him closing out his career with the likes of Berto, Conor, and some Japanese guy overseas.
Yup, if Pac wins against Thurman that alone is enough to make Floyd be in Pac's rear view mirror.
Spoon23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 09:09 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1377 Post(s)
Mister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond reputeMister Wolf has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.45
Total Points: 45,960.47

They already did. Dude was trying to sneak out the ring in front of 40,000 people.

Last edited by Mister Wolf; 06-26-2019 at 09:24 AM.
Mister Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 09:09 AM #14
Interim Champion

Quoted: 229 Post(s)
pugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,178.91
Total Points: 11,105.87

Quote:
Here is the thing, IF manny in his 40’s can beat Thurman and goes on to fight Spence or Porter or Crawford and finds a way to beat them, better legacy than Floyd. And even if Manny is competitive in those fights, people will look at Floyd and say, why didn’t you stick around and fight the young lions. It won’t look good for Floyd, especially with him closing out his career with the likes of Berto, Conor, and some Japanese guy overseas.
Depends on who you ask I guess. A fighter can hang em up whenever he wants. No one wants to see a fighter stay too long. As far as legacy goes, Manny's got 7 Ls and 3 by KO. One of those losses was against Floyd. He had his legacy defining head-to-head and he lost.

Last edited by pugil1st; 06-26-2019 at 09:11 AM.
pugil1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 09:09 AM #15
westernchamp

Quoted: 2632 Post(s)
.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 96,518.54

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
If Spence has the WBC belt by that point then there WILL be VADA testing.

Because the WBC Clean Boxing Program isn't a farce like the WBA Fair Boxing Program.
got it. i thought it was manny that didnt want vada testing.
.WesternChamp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 09:11 AM #16
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 12511 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 146,968.81
Total Points: 158,866.33
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
To wipe that ass lol - BigZ44 Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
got it. i thought it was manny that didnt want vada testing.
How do you know it wasn't?
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 09:15 AM #17
Contender

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
hitmanjosh has a reputation beyond reputehitmanjosh has a reputation beyond reputehitmanjosh has a reputation beyond reputehitmanjosh has a reputation beyond reputehitmanjosh has a reputation beyond reputehitmanjosh has a reputation beyond reputehitmanjosh has a reputation beyond reputehitmanjosh has a reputation beyond reputehitmanjosh has a reputation beyond reputehitmanjosh has a reputation beyond reputehitmanjosh has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 10,109.26
Default Freddie speaking for Pac means nothing

How in the hell can Freddie speak for Pacquiao and he just got back on the dam team! I want to hear him use his favorite words; Why not, if it makes since. I don't want to hear from Uncle Rogers sparring partner!
hitmanjosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 09:16 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7467 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 123,854.99
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Roach: If Pacquiao Is Offered Spence, We Won't Turn It Down

He already did! LMMFAO!!
j.razor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 09:17 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3230 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 49,363.47
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Roach, Pac has done more than any fighter in this era.
If Pac beats thurman, let spence fight thurman. Because chances are thurman beats spence. So Pac really will be top of tree.
Don't let Pac do all the work. Let Pac live off interest. You want Pac to fight Crawford also I guess, and they've not fought each other yet.
It's too much.

Last edited by hugh grant; 06-26-2019 at 09:19 AM.
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2019, 09:19 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7537 Post(s)
Bronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond reputeBronx2245 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 87,522.30
A cold one in lieu of green K - taste Well deserved - taste 

Quote:
Here is the thing, IF manny in his 40’s can beat Thurman and goes on to fight Spence or Porter or Crawford and finds a way to beat them, better legacy than Floyd. And even if Manny is competitive in those fights, people will look at Floyd and say, why didn’t you stick around and fight the young lions. It won’t look good for Floyd, especially with him closing out his career with the likes of Berto, Conor, and some Japanese guy overseas.
Then Floyd will show them what he made just from Pacquiao and McGregor, (forget Oscar, Cotto, and Canelo) and the people will say "Oh, I get it!"
Bronx2245 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List