Collapse
No announcement yet.

CNN cuts to ad break after Trump sex assault accuser E Jean calls rape 'sexy'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] CNN cuts to ad break after Trump sex assault accuser E Jean calls rape 'sexy'

‘THINK OF THE FANTASIES’ CNN cuts to ad break after Trump sex assault accuser E Jean Carroll calls rape ‘sexy’

A TV interview with the author accusing Donald Trump of sexual assault had to be abruptly cut short when she bizarrely called rape "sexy".
    CNN presenter Anderson Cooper quickly moved to an advert break after E Jean Carroll declared: "I think most people think of rape as being sexy... Think of the fantasies."

Agony Aunt Carroll, 75, was speaking days after she accused the US President of sexually assaulting her in a posh New York department store.
    Speaking of the alleged incident, she told Cooper: "I was not thrown on the ground and ravished.

"The word rape carries so many sexual connotations...this was not sexual."
    Anderson replied: "I think most people think of rape.. as a violent assault. It is not sexy."
    To which she replied: "I think most people see rape as being sexy."
    Then after a short pause she added: "They think of the fantasies."

A shocked Cooper then cut to the break mumbling "we'll talk more on the other side."
    Carroll - known for her 'Ask E. Jean' column -then stared oddly at the popular CNN host and said: "You're fascinating to talk to."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/936918...ser-rape-sexy/

this latest rape accuser is the smollet of rape accusers

looks like peewee herman impregnated gary busey, thinks rape is sexy, wont pursue charges, "buy my book!"

Last edited by ////; 06-25-2019, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      this latest rape accuser is the smollet of rape accusers

looks like peewee herman impregnated gary busey, thinks rape is sexy, wont pursue charges, "buy my book!"

So true!

Comment

This network just cannot stop shooting itself in the foot.

Comment

Look at the women Trumps been with. No Im not buying her BS.

Comment

CNN has become cringeworthy news network. They can't stop talking about Trump and Fox can't stop sucking him off..

Comment

Stop 'slut shaming' her!

Lmao

Comment

She was 52-53 when she claimed this happened.

I'd wager that to this day Trump has never slept with a woman as old as 52-53.

Comment

Leftists have weaponize rape claims.

She is also doing this to help her book sales, that is being released.

It does seem like she has rape fantasies herself as well.

Comment

CNN actually took the interview down, then edited out some of her comments, and put it back up again.

You have to do a little searching to find the unaltered clip online.

Comment

Working...
                    X