Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-25-2019, 05:04 PM #61
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 11706 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,287,539.31
Total Points: 2,388,250.59
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
If you don't know your stats then there is no need for debate. I am not here to lecture you. A lot of research has gone into these things since before 1965. If you know nothing about African American family structure I suggest you do your research before engaging in debates.
That ends this discussion. Enjoy.
What the hell are you even talking about????? I didn't even try to dispute your stat.

Show me the study that it equates to a negative outlook on life for most African Americans, and I'll gladly read it!
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 05:06 PM #62
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
U hate white people foo and wants reparation from them do u have an army ready to collect money for u?

U stupid nazi foo
You're a bumbling idiot. Shut the hell up.

1. I've never asked for reparations and I've stated that if reparations are ever awarded, I would donate mine to a worthy cause.

2. I don't hate white people. I hate dirty little racists like you, though. But you amuse me so it's all good.

Anything else I can do for you?
Old 06-25-2019, 05:14 PM #63
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
U stupid nazi foo
By the way, here is my favorite Farrakhan moment. Enjoy it!

If he did this to Mike Wallace, imagine what he would do to someone as stupid as you are
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Old 06-25-2019, 05:37 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4161 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.65
Total Points: 60,617.79
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
You're a bumbling idiot. Shut the hell up.

1. I've never asked for reparations and I've stated that if reparations are ever awarded, I would donate mine to a worthy cause.

2. I don't hate white people. I hate dirty little racists like you, though. But you amuse me so it's all good.

Anything else I can do for you?
Oh time for the racist card

Nazi foo is mad gettin exposed

Knew u Farakhan beech
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 05:39 PM #65
The ugly American

Quoted: 9580 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,311.52
Total Points: 136,639.32
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
That ends this discussion. Enjoy.
He's gotta get that last word in.

Only then does it end.

Just as I said.

Honest, you'd be wise to place him on Ignore. I'm asking all the better posters to do it, as I figure the problem will solve itself if no one plays his stupid games, and thus he cant 'win'.

Trying to engage him in rational discourse is as futile as playing guns with Steve when I was a kid.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 05:41 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
By the way, here is my favorite Farrakhan moment. Enjoy it!

If he did this to Mike Wallace, imagine what he would do to someone as stupid as you are

travestyny : white devils be bringing us down, but i dont hate white people doe

Old 06-25-2019, 05:41 PM #67
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Oh time for the racist card

Nazi foo is mad gettin exposed

Knew u Farakhan beech
Exposed? When did that happen?

You can call me a Nazi all you like. And I will continue to call you a dumb racist bltch. How 's that?

But don't talk about exposed...the way I've exposed you around these parts, dummy.

We know what this is all about. You've been crying ever since I beat up on you in your own thread
Sorry. Calling me a nazi isn't going to change what happened, son. Learn to live with it
Old 06-25-2019, 05:43 PM #68
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:

Nah, white devils don't bring me down, son. White devils bring down American society in general. The same as black devils and asian devils.

For what it's worth, I don't think you are a devil. I just think you're a moron.
Old 06-25-2019, 05:44 PM #69
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Exposed? When did that happen?

You can call me a Nazi all you like. And I will continue to call you a dumb racist bltch. How 's that?

But don't talk about exposed...the way I've exposed you around these parts, dummy.

We know what this is all about. You've been crying ever since I beat up on you in your own thread
Sorry. Calling me a nazi isn't going to change what happened, son. Learn to live with it
Well i got proof u a nazi beech
While u aint got proof im racist

Nazi stupid foo

Wait u only hate some white people like u hate some white jew?

Racist foker
Old 06-25-2019, 05:45 PM #70
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:

Some more ownage for you here, son. Watch and learn

Share This With Friends

Tags
democrat, jews, policies, racist