No announcement yet.

Golden State Warriors Dynasty Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
    No he's not, people say he's top 5 of all time () and act like he was 95% the player Jordan was. He was not, more then half his rings were the result of Shaq more then himself, he was not clutch, he was a volume shooter and he cost the Lakers a bunch of games by playing hero ball when he didn't have to.

Actually reminds me of a more selfish Steph tbh. Getting empty 30 point games. KD>Kobe.
    Rude Bwoy, wha gwaan?

Raptors duh it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
      Actually Kawhi. He's coming. You heard it here first.
      Yeah he's going to Los Angeles.

Los Angeles Clippers.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Rude Bwoy, wha gwaan?

Raptors duh it!!!
        PM sent....... and yeah happy for ya lol, no one thought it'd happen!
        Last edited by Rudyo; 06-16-2019, 01:43 PM.

Comment

PM sent....... and yeah happy for ya lol, no one thought it'd happen!
          i didnt either. i expected them to be swept.

Comment

No he's not, people say he's top 5 of all time () and act like he was 95% the player Jordan was. He was not, more then half his rings were the result of Shaq more then himself, he was not clutch, he was a volume shooter and he cost the Lakers a bunch of games by playing hero ball when he didn't have to.

Actually reminds me of a more selfish Steph tbh. Getting empty 30 point games. KD>Kobe.
            You just underrated him

Thanks for proving my point

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              You just underrated him

Thanks for proving my point
              This ain't a good post though.... He's not even 80% of Jordan.... He's top 10, no doubt but people who act like he is just Jordan-lite are lame, and I mean I know Lakers fans are entitled and over-rate their own players but there are about at least 5-7 players at least over Kobe. Kareem and Magic are better Lakers then Kobe. Kareem full career I mean. The Steph comparison might have been me rubbing it in though lol, gotta be real.

How you doing through brother? Girl still doing okay in the waterparks n ****?
              Last edited by Rudyo; 06-16-2019, 03:52 PM.

Comment

This ain't a good post though.... He's not even 80% of Jordan.... He's top 10, no doubt but people who act like he is just Jordan-lite are lame, and I mean I know Lakers fans are entitled and over-rate their own players but there are about at least 5-7 players at least over Kobe. Kareem and Magic are better Lakers then Kobe. Kareem full career I mean. The Steph comparison might have been me rubbing it in though lol, gotta be real.

How you doing through brother? Girl still doing okay in the waterparks n ****?
                Kobe would beat Jordan 1on1

True story

Comment

5 consecutive Finals appearances winning 3 titles. Curry and Klay are both still relatively young in NBA years. It’s way too early to write off this NBA dynasty. Stay salty.

Comment

Working...
                  X