Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Anthony Joshua Must Eliminate All Arse-Kissers From Team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is Fury fighting AJ next? damn talk about your own fight

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      Is it just me or does Fury have nothing better to do a week before his big fight against the killer known as Tom Schwartz
      Seems like he has a crush on Joshua , just can’t think of anything else
      I’m thinking he should be worrying about his fight before he gets Ruized by the German
      To Ruiz:
      verb (used with object), Ruiz-ed, Ruiz-ing.
      - to remove from a throne; depose.
      - to remove from any position of power or authority.

Gets my vote to be added to the dictionary.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        He needs to focus on his fight, Joshua's name has dominate his own fight that is coming up. He shouldn't make the same mistake that Joshua made, if they ask him about Joshua or Wilder, he doesn't have to answer those questions. He should be smarter than that by now.
        You know what , I hope he gets derailed
        Fugh him , just for not minding his own business a week before his fight
        Imagine that , two heavyweights going down in flames in one month
        Talk about a shakeup

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
          To Ruiz:
          verb (used with object), Ruiz-ed, Ruiz-ing.
          - to remove from a throne; depose.
          - to remove from any position of power or authority.

Gets my vote to be added to the dictionary.
          I second this
          I’m having a pretty ruized day
          Lol

Comment

The difference between wilder /Fury and Joshua is Joshua doesn't run his team in the training camps and tell them what to do.

In fact its team fury who cheerleads him on...lol

Theres simply a huge professional difference in McCracken and the wilder clown crew and young Davison, and its why he actually didn't win the Wilder fight ( officially ) bc he had not listened to Roach's plan to get the fast K.O and it was there for him.

One of the reason the big liar once again is exposing himself is he himself ran his own career off after the klitchko win bc he had no one telling him what to do so much his OWN father was afraid of him. smh

I swear I hope Shwartz k.o's him too oboth wilder and fury two simpletons ,one has taking an UNOFFICAL L ,now one left to bring his ego down a notch.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Is it just me or does Fury have nothing better to do a week before his big fight against the killer known as Tom Schwartz
              Seems like he has a crush on Joshua , just can’t think of anything else
              I’m thinking he should be worrying about his fight before he gets Ruized by the German
              If you actually watch the interviews, he’s only answering questions that he’s been asked...

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                is Fury fighting AJ next? damn talk about your own fight
                He’s being interviewed and answering questions..

Crazy eh? A fighter being interviewed and asked questions on fight week..

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  If you actually watch the interviews, he’s only answering questions that he’s been asked...
                  Yeah right
                  C’mon brother don’t give me that chit
                  Every second word out of his mouth is AJ this or Wilder that
                  Wtv
                  I hope he fughin loses and goes on a downward spiral
                  Maybe I can get him as a client
                  Shrimp and bag baby

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    He’s being interviewed and answering questions..

Crazy eh? A fighter being interviewed and asked questions on fight week..
                    Always a smart ass, hes not fighting AJ or Deontay this week. If he was fighting anybody notable he wouldn’t need to keep bringing them up for attention.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                      This bum and running kangaroo again. At least he’s not spending all his money on cocaine like you do.

This guy is a loose cannon. Focus on your fight before Schwarz mops the floor with you like fat man McDermott and beer gut did.
                      Butthurt AJ fan alert ^^

Comment

Working...
                      X