Collapse
No announcement yet.

Officer Pulls Gun on Student Picking Up Trash Outside of Dorm Building

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think they have cardboard cutouts of black men with trash pickers in their training scenarios?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Red - such as????
      I have a few close friends that are black. I’m not colorblind and I acknowledge we’re different races (and joke about it) but I treat them equally and as individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        I have a few close friends that are black. I’m not colorblind and I acknowledge we’re different races (and joke about it) but I treat them equally and as individuals.
        How does that help to stop potentially dangerous profiling by cops?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          How does that help to stop potentially dangerous profiling by cops?
          I supported the decision to require Boston Police to wear body cameras:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ras/ar-AACjWNP

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            I supported the decision to require Boston Police to wear body cameras:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...ras/ar-AACjWNP
            That only gets them shamed into resigning. it hasn't stop them for molesting innocent black folks whom aren't doing anything illegal.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              The Ignore Button challenge

Ok, I'm up for it
              The offer has been made.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...ostcount=33266

(If he doesn't accept, or if he accepts and you say he fails to refute my point and thus he goes on your Ignore List, I'll be happy to then offer Tomjas a chance to refute that same point, under the same conditions. )

Comment

• 12 pages in this thread, the majority of them by two idiots I have on ignore.

1. The right wingers need to admit that the police clearly violated this man's rights. There's no debate about that. Quit talking semantics.

2. The left wingers need to admit that you are more likely to be approached (& possibly hassled) given certain negatively seen characteristics. /// does a good job explaining this

Once both sides can admit those accurate realities, then we can work towards problem solving

Comment

• Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post

2. The left wingers need to admit that you are more likely to be approached (& possibly hassled) given certain negatively seen characteristics. /// does a good job explaining this
                  Every black person fully acknowledges that. The problem is that people think it's ok. It's not. He, and you, are admitting something I always say. Black people are not viewed as individuals in this country. We're viewed as a monolithic group.

This is a thread about the police harassing one black man and violating his civil rights. Others are trying to justify it by bringing up black people as a group instead of viewing this man as an individual

Comment

• Also anyone care to explain why police in Murica strap camera to themselves like they are YouTubers? And why the footage is actually on YouTube edited by some lefties?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      If we're quoting musicians...

#9 should have been #1 to me, if you ain't getting bagged, stay the fuçk from police...

Basically, give 5-0 the ID, let him see who you are, and get his punk ass on down the road. Some things just aren't worth it

Yea. Stay away from police by giving them your ID, SSN, and date of birth

B.I.G. wouldn't be fvvcking with you

Comment

Working...
                      X