Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-07-2019, 05:26 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
RENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 14,419.41
Post Will dazn survive in the u.s.?

What is your take on DAZN's performance in the U.S. so far?
Are they going to dominate in the future in the boxing market in the U.S.?
RENE BOX YOUNG is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-07-2019, 05:40 PM #2
Interim Champion

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
Luccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 13,639.52

Quote:
Originally Posted by RENE BOX YOUNG View Post
dzan is a joke...
Luccio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 05:40 PM #3
Runways Only

Quoted: 4417 Post(s)
I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 257,483.99

LDBC alts in diss thang
I'm Widdit! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 05:41 PM #4
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
Bmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 22,557.67

Who's alt is this? Thankfully here to save the day with a much needed thread on this
Bmore18 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 05:59 PM #5
No More UK Stoppages

Quoted: 13523 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 298,638.02
Total Points: 326,811.15
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&amp;w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Canelo and the Andy Ruiz upset have helped to build buzz.

An attractive fight this weekend would have kept the momentum building and kept people talking about DAZN. Unfortunately Golovkin completely dropped the ball by choosing to fight Steve Rolls.
ShoulderRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 06:06 PM #6
Contender

RENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these partsRENE BOX YOUNG is infamous around these parts

ShoulderRoll yeah, GGG and Rolls is a complete flop and dud man definitely.
Old 06-07-2019, 06:13 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 733 Post(s)
Longhaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 12,050.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luccio View Post
dzan is a joke...
I got no complaints .....
Longhaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 06:14 PM #8
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 21222 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 921,093.56
Total Points: 1,003,575.62
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RENE BOX YOUNG View Post
They've got a nice base with Canelo to grow from. GGG is among the biggest names in the game these days. If Joshua doesn't sh^t the bed in the rematch with Ruiz he still has potential as a big draw in the US. Jacobs has some level of fame in boxing with his fights with GGG & Canelo now even if he came up short both times. And Devin Haney could be among the next era of top boxers. So the roster is solid just off of the above names & with shows with GBP, Matchroom & GGG promotions + the WBSS tournament.

But idk that they've garnered a base of subs to warrant what they've paid to get all those guys...although I don't suspect they were expecting to have done that as of yet since they are a new name in a new lane so that is what it is.

Quote:
I think people think to limited with DAZN as boxing fans. DAZN is a sports platform. If DAZN succeeds in boxing, but not sports I doubt they'll be the future of anything. They need to succeed in sports more than boxing. Too many boxing fans don't seem to get that.

I think whoever dominates sports in the US in the streaming world has a solid chance to dominate boxing to, but I think we are way off from deciding that cuz none of these streaming platforms has taken much initiative to be innovative all that much yet & that'll be the thing that gets people from broadcast TV to streaming TV in the future. Til mfers start being innovative in the space a winner isn't close to being decided.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 06:17 PM #9
Interim Champion

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
boogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond reputeboogbx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 14,159.90

I want DAZN to succeed if that means the best fights available but didn’t get it for June because on GP I didn’t want to pay for mismatches. Ruiz ve Parker of course was history and si should’ve purchased but this week Triple G vs Rolls is embarrassing and DAZN don’t work outside the US and I’ll be living from a June to August in Latin America.

They lost me through the summer and I’m a die hard fan.

For what it’s worth I ain’t got ESPN + either but do get showtime.
boogbx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 06:17 PM #10
Contender

@EffPandas Interesting point, but as far as boxing, it seems like a slow uphill battle in the U.S. IMHO.

Share This With Friends

Tags
dazn, rene box young