Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-26-2019, 05:03 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4715 Post(s)
Szef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond reputeSzef has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 63,510.53
No Message - Scott Weiland TO A FUNNY POSTER - jas lol - -jose- No Message - RwK No Message - RwK 
It's not a donut.It's a co.ck ring.For future escapades.Love Hugh.P.S You'll thank me later. - HughJass Merry Xmas bro. - HughJass thanks for the compliment, i am not hilarious, lol, i think things i say are hilarious because they are true, when somebody tries to argue against the truth, it makes my logic even more hilarious because people tend to get so mad over a fact, it caus - Tha_Greatest Happy New Year bro - HughJass Will bring ye luck - Rocky... 
cake from your 5,000th post party - Mike D Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas - TBear Niech Żyje Polska - -Weltschmerz- 
Merry Christmas - TBear For making stupid comments - Mr McDowell garbage poster - steve j Have a Żywiec... - BoxingFan85 "Location: Ancient Egypt." Lmaaaaooooooo - P.K Dionysus 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - 1hourRun 

Jon Voight is a legend. B list? FOH OP.
Szef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 05:15 AM #22

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
elfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond reputeelfag has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 30,176.55

Im telling you guys 100% as soon as Trump leaves office, regardless if its a republican or democrat president, we are going to war with Iran.

They are pissed that Trump has not started another war in the middle east. If you think Trump raising the DoD budget by $20 billion for one year was anything that was nothing to them. The Iraq war was $2400 Billion and largely funded in addition/outside of the normal DoD budget.

The news wants to tell you over and over Trump is Hitler that hates brown people, kind of weird he hasnt started any dropped any bombs on them? Barry invaded two countries and dropped hundreds of tomahawks on brown muslims. Why isnt Donald if he is the next Hitler? The media wouldnt LIE would they?
elfag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2019, 03:09 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3984 Post(s)
revelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond reputerevelated has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 71,959.63
Total Points: 93,624.82
Bradley Tribe - LoadedWraps Easily one of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 One of the more knowledgable ones here - 1bad65 Love ur avatar pic - 7not8 "I didn't see the fight as I'm into the subscription model yet". Why comment then you fkn moron! - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by el*** View Post
Im telling you guys 100% as soon as Trump leaves office, regardless if its a republican or democrat president, we are going to war with Iran.

They are pissed that Trump has not started another war in the middle east. If you think Trump raising the DoD budget by $20 billion for one year was anything that was nothing to them. The Iraq war was $2400 Billion and largely funded in addition/outside of the normal DoD budget.

The news wants to tell you over and over Trump is Hitler that hates brown people, kind of weird he hasnt started any dropped any bombs on them? Barry invaded two countries and dropped hundreds of tomahawks on brown muslims. Why isnt Donald if he is the next Hitler? The media wouldnt LIE would they?
Finally, somebody on topic. So you do agree that he's the greatest President since Lincoln?

I can't agree with the statement, but he's definitely the best President of the last 30 years-ish.
revelated is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"donald, actor, b-list, greatest, john, lincoln!", president, trump, voight:

User Tag List