Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan on Rejecting Brook: Crawford is Stylistically Better For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan on Rejecting Brook: Crawford is Stylistically Better For Me

Earlier this year, Amir Khan had two big offers on the table. On one end, a lucrative domestic showdown against longtime rival Kell Brook. On the other end, a ESPN Pay-Per-View fight with WBO welterweight champion Terence Crawford. The Crawford fight was also lucrative, but not as lucrative as the bout against Brook.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Once he gets knocked out am sure Brook would be waiting for him. Thats when this fight would finally happen.

Comment

Khan can't stand the idea of losing to Brook.

Comment

Khan is scared of being f..ked while he is koed

Comment

Brook will be in attendance to call out Amir’s motionless body at the end of the fight

Comment

I wish this guy would keep it 100 just this once.he knows his career is about done.what better way to cash out against a top fighter

Comment

Con's IQ will be in single digits after he gets KOd.

Comment

For all the **** this kid takes, would be nice to see him pull off a miracle W. I haven't seen one person pick Khan, for good reason but still. Still baffled that Khan is "just" 10-1 underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by Commie View Post
                  Khan is scared of being f..ked while he is koed
                  I see what you did there

Comment

He never wanted to fight Brook and never will.

Comment

Working...
                    X