Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Be Offended if There was a boxing channel, ''White Fight Fan TV'' ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    Now if this channel had an agenda or concept to elevate only white fighters, would you guys welcome criticism against it, or would it be racist to talk about it?
    I don’t mind as long as you keep your intentions real. Others like Precise Presenter failed because they were lyars who hyped inferior white fighters

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
      I don’t mind as long as you keep your intentions real. Others like Precise Presenter failed because they were lyars who hyped inferior white fighters
      Who is that?

What if 5-10 of these style fans started doing collective chats for what's needed to revive White Fighters? Would it be racist?

If fans say that white fighter channels cant or don't exist then why do LDBC channels bring the race card? What's the victimhood? I don't understand this.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        I think it's actually Puerto Rico who has or at least had till recently the most champions. I know I read about it somewhere.
        No I think it was champions per capita for Puerto who are just complete arse now when it comes to boxing .

Comment

I think it's actually Puerto Rico who has or at least had till recently the most champions. I know I read about it somewhere.
          There is absolutely no way PR has had the most boxing champions.

Maybe per capita they are #1 or up high. But in overall theres no way they are #1 .

Comment

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
            No I think it was champions per capita for Puerto who are just complete arse now when it comes to boxing .
            Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            There is absolutely no way PR has had the most boxing champions.

Maybe per capita they are #1 or up high. But in overall theres no way they are #1 .
            I checked and you are right. The have the most per capita champs in boxing, not overall. I stand corrected.

Comment

According to this thread from 2010, USA has the most champions in boxing by a country mile.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=425414

Comment

I only like Asian fighters

Comment

I checked and you are right. The have the most per capita champs in boxing, not overall. I stand corrected.
                  Wherever you got that info from did it have info about overall title holders?

Edit: nm I see you posted a link. Respect.

Comment

According to this thread from 2010, USA has the most champions in boxing by a country mile.

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=425414
                    Good of you to post a link for siablo..

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Wherever you got that info from did it have info about overall title holders?

Edit: nm I see you posted a link. Respect.
                      https://theculturetrip.com/north-ame...exican-boxing/

Comment

Working...
                      X