I bought a $35 dry aged ribeye today...for $4 bucks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    Go swoop one up Hec

I'm sure there's places nearby where you could pick one up for the grill, or better yet just drop by a nice steakhouse

Yeah they're not exactly cheap but an expensive steak every once and a while never hurt no one

I still can't believe I got that **** for four bucks though, lol. I mean damn I was fully prepared to drop the $30 bucks or whatever on it but when I scanned it at the self checkout I was like, the f**k? Four dollars? Did he give me the wrong ****? Like did the dude give me sausage by accident? But I walked to the car and opened it to check, and sure enough, one pound of prime dry aged ribeye

Alexkid keister's tube stake in his b1tch azz.

Comment

Does this mean some dude ended up buying a sausage for $35 as he absent mindedly completed his transaction and only checked his reciept once he got home?

He was probably there in his kitchen with a tear rolling down his cheek as he fried up the sausage as he told his son that he can't go on his school trip with all his little friends because Daddy f.ucked up.

Comment

Work took us out for steak and ordered everyone chateaubriand the other night. **** it just tasted like wet meat. Not a fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Why not just buy it from the guy in the parking lot the sells it out of his suv?
          I grew up kinda dirt poor, and guys who stole meat would sell it to us, and we were happy. Those were good times, and nobody asked questions.

Comment

I bet he purposely gave the wrong price because your glistening mullet gave him a hard on.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I bet he purposely gave the wrong price because your glistening mullet gave him a hard on.
              Like how you get a jewwy hard on when you find a penny on the street, Finkelstein?

Comment

Originally posted by racer59 View Post
                Like how you get a jewwy hard on when you find a penny on the street, Finkelstein?

Comment

Which one are you? Lemme guess, the one with the biggest nose?

Comment

Working...
                  X