When GGG hits You. You Stay Hit...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    not sure The Hawk had the chin to take on GGG's bombs
    agreed.....I don't think GGG could take the Hawks bombs 12 rounds....GGG breaks you down....Julian has that special one punch power.....who ever makes the impression first would win

would've been a great war

haven't seen GGG tested vs big punchers enough to give a thorough assessment

also a lot of Jackson knockouts were from odd angles or shots his opponents didn't see

GGG isn't the slickest guy and taking one of those shots it'll be lights out

Comment

There are definitely different kinds of power. People most common comment is the even GGG's throwaway shots hurt you.

He isn't the kind of fighter like Jackson who could load up on one shot and put you to sleep.

But on average, every punch he throws hurts you more than the average Jackson shot.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        agreed.....I don't think GGG could take the Hawks bombs 12 rounds....GGG breaks you down....Julian has that special one punch power.....who ever makes the impression first would win

also a lot of Jackson knockouts were from odd angles or shots his opponents didn't see

Both Stevens and Lemieux landed some big left hooks on Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
          golovkin hits harder than jackson
          cant say I agree

Julian Jackson hit so hard...he'd point at where'd they land before they hit the floor

would walk off without even looking back, he knew how it felt when it landed it was lights out

GGG is a dangerous puncher.....He is more of break you down guy Like Tszyu....physically strong and accurate

he don't have that one punch, quick, torque ko power of Naseem Hamed, Hearns, or Jackson

GGG gets stoppages......Jackson literally got one punch kayos

Comment

Originally posted by Humean View Post
            Both Stevens and Lemieux landed some big left hooks on Golovkin.
            seriously...those guys are solid punchers

difference is Jackson is literally one of the hardest punchers p4p ever

they hit no where near as hard as he does, and he had speed and accuracy

they don't have highlight reel one punch kayos

or fighters at 154-160...he makes those guys look feather firsted

Comment

i'd pay good money to watch that fantasy matchup...even tho it would probably only last 3 rounds

Comment

bro.....juilian Jackson literally had guys out and sleep before they hit the floor

GGG nor Canelo had the ability to separate you from your senses like Jackson

I believe GGG would have the best shot at beating him, it would've been an awesome fight

Canelo isn't busy enough and wouldn't push him back

The Hawk was one some other shyt punching power wise....he'd literally walk off as the guy was falling...he knew his opponents were out of there

not sure about that...Jackson had true one punch KO power

Comment

seriously...those guys are solid punchers

difference is Jackson is literally one of the hardest punchers p4p ever

they hit no where near as hard as he does, and he had speed and accuracy

they don't have highlight reel one punch kayos

or fighters at 154-160...he makes those guys look feather firsted
                  They are very big punchers, not as dangerous as Jackson but then I never said they were.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    i'd pay good money to watch that fantasy matchup...even tho it would probably only last 3 rounds
                    it would be pure luck to even see the third lol ...too much power for one ring......yikes

reminds me of those late 80s, early 90s match ups...Benn vs McClellan vs Jackson and so on

great times at 154-160 and loaded with talent....Jones and Hopkins were the pups then

Comment

it would be pure luck to even see the third lol ...too much power for one ring......yikes

reminds me of those late 80s, early 90s match ups...Benn vs McClellan vs Jackson and so on

great times at 154-160 and loaded with talent....Jones and Hopkins were the pups then

even Terry Norris...another chinny KO artist...what a great time for boxing back then

Comment

Working...
                      X