Bermane Stiverne vs. Derric Rossy on Nov 14 in Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
    Hilarious, never seen this footage

don king used to take kids from poor neighborhoods who could hardly read or write, stack a mound of cash in front of them, and hand them a contract they couldn't understand. that was his MO.

he tried to to it to the klitschko's, who have post doc degrees and speak half a dozen languages

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      don king used to take kids from poor neighborhoods who could hardly read or write, stack a mound of cash in front of them, and hand them a contract they couldn't understand. that was his MO.

he tried to to it to the klitschko's, who have post doc degrees and speak half a dozen languages
      I just remember hearing the story. Supposedly it was Vitali who said they shouldn't trust Don King.

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        I just remember hearing the story. Supposedly it was Vitali who said they shouldn't trust Don King.

there's a doc on the american tv streaming service "netflix" called "klitschko" that's well worth a watch if you haven't seen it yet. i'm sure it's on the internet for download or stream.

very interesting stuff, mostly about their history.

Comment

The fight vs Rossy is not going to be televised.i was really looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            there's a doc on the american tv streaming service "netflix" called "klitschko" that's well worth a watch if you haven't seen it yet. i'm sure it's on the internet for download or stream.

very interesting stuff, mostly about their history.
            I have the Klitschko movie, just didn't watch yet... on the to do list, obviously.

Comment

Working...
            X