No announcement yet.

Cultural Marxism: Why a Black James Bond is insulting to Everybody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
    Yea not a good comparison but I think you get the point. What if they re-made Fresh Prince of Belair with an all white family. Casting Justin Bieber as Will, a street wise brash product of the Philadelphia ghetto. You would rightly complain, that although there is white people that make up the culture in the ghetto, it is largely representative of mostly black people. Casting a white, rebel in Justin Bieber would not even be on the same level of artistry that Will Smith was as the black rebel that made people of all races come together and laugh. Idris Elba has that James Bond swagger, but being James Bond is like being Bruce Wayne/Batman. It takes more then just your presence as an actor. You really have to fit the profile to a T for audiences to buy the story. The idea that people on here are saying you must be a racist if you disagree with Idris being cast as James Bond is preposterous. Like I said earlier in this thread, I'd be intrigued with the idea of two production companies having the rights to James Bond like in the 70's and competing against one another. It'd be cool to see two different universes of Bond movies at the same moment of time with Elba in one and Fassbender in the other. And one more defense of the ridiculous race card being pulled, I don't think Tom Hardy would be a good bond. He is a phenomenal actor and hails from the same nation, but he doesn't fit the profile of Bond.

If they did an all white fresh prince cast I wouldn't care. I even read some posters mention a "white Shaft". Again.....I could care less

When I sit down and watch a movie, tv show etc.....at the end of the day it's more about the entertainment value, how well it is written and the overall production. Also they are just fictional characters.

Now if we are talking about historical figures or if a movie is about actual events, then I think film makers should be accurate with how certain people are portrayed.
    Last edited by Khalid X; 09-13-2015, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• If you are this upset over James Bond -- who is supposed to be Scottish if I am not mistaken anyway -- Note: none of you racists uttered a peep when Bond after Bond was cast and they were not Scottish, then your penis must be two inches. Max. Max.

Get a life. White Supremacist scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Khalid X View Post
        ^^^ Obviously doesn't see the difference between a fictional character vs a historical figure.

What a stupid comparison....smh
        It's bubble standards.

There would be riots if Daniel Craig played Al Sharpton.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
          It's bubble standards.

There would be riots if Daniel Craig played Al Sharpton.
          No black person cares about Sharpton.

Only liberals, uninformed whites and racists think Sharpton somehow speaks for the black community.

Comment

Working...
          X