Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner vs Matthysse! Who ya got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am i the only one who saw broner fighting like always, like no improvement at all? why the people that were questioning lucas chin aren't questioning broner's, because adrien got rocked a few times there by taylor, lucas power is real.

Comment

Lucas will hurt this kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        am i the only one who saw broner fighting like always, like no improvement at all? why the people that were questioning lucas chin aren't questioning broner's, because adrien got rocked a few times there by taylor, lucas power is real.
        I saw small improvements (moving a bit more, letting his hands go a little more often) but the bad habits are clearly still there. No head movement, leans on the ropes way too much, and falls for a lot of feints.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
          I saw small improvements (moving a bit more, letting his hands go a little more often) but the bad habits are clearly still there. No head movement, leans on the ropes way too much, and falls for a lot of feints.
          in all honesty round 4 he looked beast and then afterwards he resorted back to old habits.
          someone needs to tell him to throw more punches. Also he seemed tired early.
          Last edited by Kingjames6Flee; 09-06-2014, 11:54 PM.

Comment

Keep Broner away from Mytthysse & Garcia

Comment

Broner has made no improvements at all, he fights the same way and gets hit the same way. From what Angel Garcia said about how Danny couldn't hear out of his ear and was pissing blood after the fight, i think Lucas beats the **** outta Broner. Danny is a big 140lber and Broner i don't see stopping
              the pressure of Lucas who also has great Stamina. I really think Broner thinks hes something hes not.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                Keep Broner away from Mytthysse & Garcia
                I dont like Gift but he'd fyck Broner up.

Comment

The Machine.

Comment

If broner didnt get hit so much I'd say he could win, but, one of those shots from Lucas is going to hurt him. He eats way too many punches.

Comment

I think anyone with power can beat Broner bc he gets caught on the ropes too easily and hit way too much, and Lucas has plenty of power. On the other hand I think when Broner lets his hands go he can give anyone problems bc he has speed and a fairly creative offense, Broner is also lightyears faster than Lucas. I'd be pulling for Matthysse but this would be a damn good fight. Hope it happens

Comment

Working...
                      X