Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Manny Pacquiao Sign a Contract Extension ,or jump ship to Goldenboy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Red Slider View Post
    Pretty sure he already extended a month or two back.
    He made a press release saying that the news of him signing an extension was just rumors. No truth.

Comment

I thought he already extended? But in an ideal world, he'd be a free agent

Comment

Originally posted by rws25 View Post
        He made a press release saying that the news of him signing an extension was just rumors. No truth.
        Ya, just looked it back up, and saw it was a fake.

Comment

Manny should get rid of promoters and fight for pacquaio promotions .
          He is u super star like mayweather and should take care of his own business .

Comment

If he leaves I doubt he signs with anyone and remains a free agent. He's being pressured now to leave Top Rank as everyone figured ol' Bob's agenda out. At least Pac figured it out. A little late, but late is better than never.

Comment

Originally posted by Chalino Sanchez View Post
              that is the only choice for him to get his biggest payday ever to fight floyd and payout his epic amount of debts.

but of course taking it as the dumb monkey ret@rd that he is he will extend his contract with arum like his little slave biiatch to avoid fighting mayweather....

= true shyt son..
              y would u be such a cvnt?

pac is an atg who has conducted himself (by and large) with alot of class.

i must be being trolled here, half-assed drunk.

still...ur a cvnt, mate
              Last edited by lefthook2daliva; 03-26-2014, 12:26 AM. Reason: excessive bile

Comment

He will sign with both again.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                  Floyd will retire for good if Manny signs up with GBP.
                  Sad thing is he probably will but like fake an injury saying some BS like my health comes first and I damaged my back in my last fight blah blah.

Comment

Mannys screwed like a lot of boxers have been in the past. After the Bradley fight Arum will present Manny with an extension and if he doesn't sign it he will get put on the shelf. It's an old but effective way for promoters to keep law and order within their stable. I wish I could see Manny against GBPs roster of fighters. Manny vs Matthysse, Danny Garcia, or Thurman. And of course Floyd. That would be so freakin sweet. But it won't happen.

Comment

If he beats Bradley and gets a fifth match with Marquez, winning that, I wouldn't be surprised if he decides to retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X