No announcement yet.

How many ****z do you take a day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    so u flush it all out in the AM before work and you dont have to go again until after dinner? that sounds like you got pretty good control of your body and bowels. wish I could still do that lol
    I mean I get the occasional urges as I'm sure everyone does but I holdout until I get home later on in the evening. It sounds to me like you may need to pay the Doc a visit. You could have acid reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, a hiatal hernia...who knows?

Comment

Today I woke up crapped. Ate lunch crapped again. Went out with this chick all day so didn't take a crap. We ate sushi and went for ice cream for dinner and went back to her place. Soon as I got home had to take a huge dump.

So that was 3 for me today.
      Btw when I drink alcohol it always increases my crap rate. But I think this is normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Hyper Knuckles View Post
        I mean I get the occasional urges as I'm sure everyone does but I holdout until I get home later on in the evening. It sounds to me like you may need to pay the Doc a visit. You could have acid reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, a hiatal hernia...who knows?
        yea i did have a real acid reflux problem few years back but my doctor put me on meds for my stomach and it basically went away. but it might be back again? good call bro.

Comment

Once a day unless i eat a lot of fast food

Comment

two or three times a day depending on what I'm eating, there's certain foods that trigger the atomic bomb doe that's when the numbers go up

Comment

5 star thread.

Comment

I lost track, I wear Depends.

Comment

Whoa thats not good man you need to crap way more on a regular basis. Its all waste being clogged up inside of you which can cause many other illnesses and complications.

One of my neighbors told me whenever he feels a flu or a cold coming on he would eat greasy chilli dogs on purpose to take a huge dump cause his theory was that when you take a huge dump you are detoxing a lot of the germs causing you to be sick. I'm not sure if I buy his theory but he claims it works for him? Heard some other tell me similar theories?

I know this one kid who didnt crap for like a month cause he was traveling to a third world country where his parents were from and he was scared to use their toilets or lack there of and so he didn't crap for like a whole month and then he needed surgery to remove the crap. Which I think would be like 10 times worse and more embarrassing.
                  I am about 3 months post op from Gastric sleeve surgery, so I'm not hydrated and most of the supplements i have to take contribute to constipation.

Comment

Once a day, maybe once every two days.

Comment

several dumps in the morning. i get up very early and like to take things slow in the morning before i get going. during that time i unleash heat at least twice. every once in a while i will get a serious urge to crap when i'm on my way home.

i don't eat like i did when i was an athlete. i used to crap all damn day. several at night, too.

most men talk about the food they eat, and how much more they eat than most men. i finish those guys' meals at dinner. i don't think i've ever bought a meal at a restaurant that i couldn't finish. i end up eating everybody else's food when they are done.

the people who eat the most usually aren't' fat. they're muscular, and they have fast metabolisms. fat people generally have slow metabolisms.
                      Last edited by New England; 03-10-2014, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X