Pacquiao whooping Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOKOMOHOYO View Post
    Shhh , completely forgot.

What a shame , I think he could beat this version of Pac.
    @ WW

I think cotto has the the boxing ability to be real competitive with pac...pac has amazing recovery after being hurt. If you don't put him away ALA JMM He gets his legs & senses back very quickly and I don't think Cotto can land that kind of bomb.

Cotto on the other hand seems to get hurt and stay hurt for a bit and pac keeps the pressure.

Comment

THE BEATING WAS VERY WEAK Bam Bam didn't get the beating I thought he was going to get Pac is done

Comment

Dumbasses said rios was getting stopped in 4-8 rds

PAC doesn't stop guys except hatton fools

Comment

Manny looking prime once again against a flat footed stationary fighter. Manny's back!!!!!

Comment

No killer instinct.

Manny Pac has everything except the desire to actually want to destroy his opponent.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
              THE BEATING WAS VERY WEAK Bam Bam didn't get the beating I thought he was going to get Pac is done
              Exactly. This isn't the pac that blinded margarito from the beating he gave him. I didn't see the explosive counters from awkward positions tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                rmember how all the pac fans said this would be 'entertaining' lol this was boring as hell
                u don't enjoy seeing guys stick and move??

Comment

Pac doesn't have the same stamina anymore... he gets tired and takes breaks

Comment

Originally posted by APPONO ASTOS View Post
                    u don't enjoy seeing guys stick and move??
                    We don't like one guy not trying

Comment

I'd like to see Manny vs. Khan then the winner of that fight fights Floyd. Manny past his prime and having to subject to blood testing makes him a different fighter. But still very skilled and quick. Just lacks the old power. hmm....

Comment

Working...
                      X