No announcement yet.

Who wins: Evander Holyfield Vs Rocky Marciano

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins: Evander Holyfield Vs Rocky Marciano

I got Evander winning this. Evander wouldn't be the usual Old ass guy that the overrated Marciano would usually fight.

We all know that the overrated one's boxing skill was nothing special either and the majority of the fighters he fought, fought with their feet nailed to the floor

Evander got this
    Evander Holyfield
    75.86%
    Rocky Marciano
    24.14%

Welp lol......

Comment

I'm certain you made this for no other reason but to start a Rocky bashing thread.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
        I'm certain you made this for no other reason but to start a Rocky bashing thread.
        If that was the reason I would of written Rocky "The Overrated one" Marciano as an option. But I didn't

I do think he's incredibly overrated and loses to many boxers but this was just to spark discussion

Comment

Thought people would be all over this

Comment

how old are you and how much of Marciano did you really watch while he was boxing?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              how old are you and how much of Marciano did you really watch while he was boxing?
              I'm older than 25 and I've watched plenty of Marciao's fights. Especially his title fights where his opponents avg age was 35 fuccing years old

Comment

Originally posted by BamBam_ View Post
                I'm older than 25 and I've watched plenty of Marciao's fights. Especially his title fights where his opponents avg age was 35 fuccing years old

so you're a youtube historian

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  so you're a youtube historian
                  How else could I watch his fights?

Build a time machine and watch em live lol

Comment

Oh and 35 years old back then is older than 35 years old now

Comment

Working...
                    X