Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grown Ass Men Pooping Themselves Stories.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are enough "old geezers pooping up a mess" stories at your friendly neighborhood nursing home to fill up a city library.

The most common regret is forever losing all control of their sphincter muscle at the wrong time or event, causing psychological scarring to themselves and anyone who had witnessed the tragic events.

They call it a punishment from god.
    Last edited by MindBat; 06-22-2013, 11:04 AM.

Comment

Drunk as fuck, havent ate anything all day, been having the runs all day and when i got to get up (i was sitting) a lil wetness slipped out (i paused and I swear it was like I was in the matrix the world stand still for that second when I realized what I have done) I went to the restroom took a killer **** took a shower and tossed the boxers so my girl will never ever see them.

lucky for me I was home so wasnt that bad.

Comment

I know 3 ironworkers over my 18 year career who have **** themselves at work...

Comment

Back when I was working a warehouse job this guy told me he was with a friend and a girl, and there car broke down way out somewhere in the hot ass sun. He sharted himself and was stuck like that for hours... How miserable.

Comment

Working...
          X