Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs. Alexander Povetkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Povetkin's giving up four inches in height, half a foot in reach. It's going to be a pretty daunting task, but I'm glad he's finally manning up and taking the fight.

Comment

I'd give Povetkin a legit shot at beating Wlad....before Teddy Atlas ruined him. Wlad by MURDER.

Comment

Povetkin gets hit a lot. Wlad has the best right hand in the game.

This doesn't end well. Painful, protracted beating.

Wlad by tko10.

Comment

WK is going to behead Povetkin.

Comment

Wladimir in 8....

Comment

Povtkin is a very good fighter from the Russian school. But Wladimir is one of the greatest hw's ever, and Povetkin will get stopped in the later rounds.

Wlad TKO 10.

Comment

Klitschko-Povetkin is being targeted for September 7 or September 14 in Russia - with the Olympiyskiy stadium, which holds over 70,000 fans, as the venue of choice.

Kostya Tszyu is a much better trainer to have in your corner than Teddy Atlas. Povetkin (who declined while working with Teddy) will be in excellent shape and back to his best for this fight.

Comment

I think the poll should be "What round will Wlad KO Povetkin in" tbh I'll admit I've only seen four or five of Povetkin's fights at this point but he is yet to impress me.

Comment

I think it will be a late stoppage.

Comment

I have a feeling if it goes to a decision, Wladimir will get robbed.

So, he'll have to go out and be more aggressive, which, of course, may afford opportunities for Povetkin.

Comment

Working...
                      X