No announcement yet.

Back to school shopping is so damn expensive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to school shopping is so damn expensive

I got 1 in kindergarten 1 in 3rd grade and 1 going to the 6th that i have enrolled in a Charter school.man i am out of like 1,000 for 3 kids...They ain't lying pu22y aint free.im still paying for it years later..lol

floyd really looked like he was deteriorating in jail.

son, we got hand me downs from the eighties that my daughter is PROUD to wear....if she knows what's good for her.

on the real though, yeah, even going to wal-mart, which used to be bottom basement stuff for cute LITTLE kids. 5 and under. but even their sweatshop prices are going up.

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
      I got 1 in kindergarten 1 in 3rd grade and 1 going to the 6th that i have enrolled in a Charter school.man i am out of like 1,000 for 3 kids...They ain't lying pu22y aint free.im still paying for it years later..lol
      Lol!
      feel your pain bruh!...even the retired pu•sy you still pay for in child support...

Comment

I just let my kids walk around Target in torn dirty clothes until some rich slags feels fo bad for her and buys her supplies

Comment

Yep! I spend $1000 easy on my two for going back to school. I feel your pain.

Comment

Prices are raising every damn year.and this is "TAX FREE" weekend??

Comment

AWWWW thats cute. you and timmeh gonna go back to 5th grade and be classmates

Comment

carl froch is slick as all get out.

Edit:
                oops
                wrong thread!
                leaving it. hello and happy weekend, homies.

no kids yet
                something to look forward to.
                getting my wallet drained of life

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                  AWWWW thats cute. you and timmeh gonna go back to 5th grade and be classmates
                  yup, and all the people on our basketball team will be taller than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    yup, and all the people on our basketball team will be taller than you.

Green K

Comment

Working...
                    X