Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggest Possible Next Fights For Mayweather!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Keep him away from Martinez. He gets stopped.
    I bet you all your points and your username (keep the avy it's adorable) Floyd beats Martinez if it happens.

OT, Martinez, Khan and MAYBE Ortiz/Berto winner.

Comment

I'd actually like to see him fight Erislandy Lara. Probably wont happen though.

Comment

That's why I genuinely do not want him to fight Martinez anymore. If Cotto can connect, Martinez can obliterate. It's not fair of me to wish a ko on Floyd. Martinez is too much fighter for him. I understand that now.
        And last night I saw that too, if he let Cotto bully him around the ring and against the ropes at certain times..Imagine Martinez, the arm length, the height, the size, Mayweather would be KO'd by the 7th round if not sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          I bet you all your points and your username (keep the avy it's adorable) Floyd beats Martinez if it happens.

OT, Martinez, Khan and MAYBE Ortiz/Berto winner.
          You my friend have urself a bet. Same applies to you of course. Avi must stay, unless you find a better 1, (which you always seem to do). It's a sin for women to be that fine!!

Comment

That's why I genuinely do not want him to fight Martinez anymore. If Cotto can connect, Martinez can obliterate. It's not fair of me to wish a ko on Floyd. Martinez is too much fighter for him. I understand that now.
            Do you kow what bloodied Floyds nose? A jab. Do you know what Cotto's most significant punch was? A jab. He landed like 2-3 righthands the entire fight and most of his rope work was slipped, rolled and blocked. Sexy doesn't fight that style. If he fights in the middle of the ring with Floyd he gets beat, period.

Comment

Mayweather wants the IBF belt at 154 so I guess is Floyd Mayweather vs Cory Spinks/Cornelius Bundrage winner next

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                And last night I saw that too, if he let Cotto bully him around the ring and against the ropes at certain times..Imagine Martinez, the arm length, the height, the size, Mayweather would be KO'd by the 7th round if not sooner.
                I'm not even joking bro. I don't even wanna see the fight no more. Not after last night.

Comment

I'd favor Martinez to beat him...to big, fast, reach...southpaw dude comes in at 170 fight night and floyd may come in 150-153...Would be great if he could beat em, wouldnt hurt his legacy at all if he lost....its like someone said, its like Whitaker moving up from lightweight to beat Hopkins, or Jones...Floyds that good they want to see a former junior-lightweight fight a p4p middleweight champ

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Do you kow what bloodied Floyds nose? A jab. Do you know what Cotto's most significant punch was? A jab. He landed like 2-3 righthands the entire fight and most of his rope work was slipped, rolled and blocked. Sexy doesn't fight that style. If he fights in the middle of the ring with Floyd he gets beat, period.
                    I personally think Cotto's body work was his best. But those don't seem to count no more. Anyway, the bet is on. Floyd won, just like he was supposed to. But I'm startled that Cotto fought so well.

Comment

I'm not even joking bro. I don't even wanna see the fight no more. Not after last night.
                      O I agree with you, I tried explaining this to my nephew, but he is the ultimate f-l-o-m-o, believes that Floyd could even beat Vitali, and he's freaking 17, damn thats dumb.

Comment

Working...
                      X