Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Porque se awitan pochos cuando les digo que son pochos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
    No digas mamadas mejor asme una puto.
    Mexican born nd bred just making that money nd im back out there.
    fuukn mojao..........

taking good americans jobs
    Last edited by J-Smooth; 02-23-2012, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mourinho View Post
      Pues es la verdad pinches cabrones. Son pochos. Nunca vivieron en Mexico ni tienen ciudadania. Se la dan de bien Mexicanos 100% cuando nunca votaron por este pais por un presidente, gobernador ni saben nada de mi pais. Ni tienen un ID de la IFE . Pinches weyes no se awiten. Son pochos y deverian que tener orgullo tambien de ser Americanos porque Estados Unidos es un gran pais. I go to school there. Well hope none of you get all butt hurt about it, facts are facts. Son pochos chicanos etc. etc.
      its only a matter of time till you get banned again . same ol story

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
        fuukn mojao..........

I get payed good too. Pinche puto ******ro

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
          I get payed good too. Pinche puto ******ro
          Lol si eres un mojado?

Comment

miren estas chavallias peleandose por puras pendejases. chorro de ignorantes.

Comment

Naci en San Jose De La Pas , Jalisco, Mexico.. Soy Mexicano Y papa de Rab, disculpen a mi hijo esta confundido. Lo mande a Tijuana A vivir con su Madre porque me salio Joto la pinche cria. Odia a los pochos por el abandono de su papa..

Comment

Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
                fuukn mojao..........

Fuk you mothafuka.........you ain't ****......with out Mexicans the US economy would crumble......we a big part of this here GREAT country of MINE........Mexicans take jobs nobody wants.......I don't see anyone else fighting for a job picking strawberries for min wage........it much easier for YOU people to hit the bread lines.........****

Comment

Originally posted by Ric Boss View Post
                  Fuk you mothafuka.........you ain't ****......with out Mexicans the US economy would crumble......we a big part of this here GREAT country of MINE........Mexicans take jobs nobody wants.......I don't see anyone else fighting for a job picking strawberries for min wage........it much easier for YOU people to hit the bread lines.........****

Comment

Now all of a suddenly everyone here was born in Mexico You guys need to relax. Be proud your Americans like I said. Nomas no se awiten y reconoscan que son pochos.

Comment

Originally posted by Mourinho View Post
                      Now all of a suddenly everyone here was born in Mexico You guys need to relax. Be proud your Americans like I said. Nomas no se awiten y reconoscan que son pochos.
                      FYI I am born and raised in this GREAT country of MINE.....the good o USofA.....and I wouldn't trade it for the world................im MEXICAN-American and damn proud of it.....call it pocho call it whatever you want.....im still more mexican than you......oh and FYI I got dual citizen ship......I own land both here and in Mex.......so ya valiste verga......hahaha......

Comment

Working...
                      X