No announcement yet.

I haven't jerked off in 5 days now...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't jerked off in 5 days now...

And I gotta tell you, the women that I consider doable are becoming less and less. As if my standards have gone up. I went to my mom's house and she had a friend over, who I've always wanted to have sex with. Today, I was like nah she's just an oldie you know like I am better than that.

I think i know the answer to this, your becoming a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
      And I gotta tell you, the women that I consider doable are becoming less and less. As if my standards have gone up. I went to my mom's house and she had a friend over, who I've always wanted to have sex with. Today, I was like nah she's just an oldie you know like I am better than that.
      I'm gonna try this.

Comment

for me thats the opposite.. my sex drive goes up skyhigh.. always sex sex sex in my head

Comment

For me it's the worst or the best when I have a girlfriend. We could have sex 3, 4 times that day. And then I am always hard, I would call her and ask her to talk to me sexy so I can jerk off. When I don't jerk off actually I am better at dating as I don't act too needy and ****. I am not another dog looking to get in line at the back of the Portuguese chicken place.

Comment

the more i dont wank the more id wanna go out for a hunt.

Comment

it's called growing up. I'm starting to do it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                it's called growing up. I'm starting to do it too.
                True but then once I went 20 days without jerking off. I was 23 then.

Comment

It's funny how **** changes when you don't jerkoff even if you are getting some. I go for LONG droughts and then something will set me off like one of my homegirls texting me something real freaky and then it will be like a binge and ****. SMH.

Comment

I haven't jerked off in 5 days now.
                    What? Did your tweezers break or something? :thinking9:

Poet

Comment

Working...
                    X