Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
    And, is that a bad thing?
    I just don't want manny to hit complete rock bottom because we all know pacquiao's fans go as soon as there's a big fat "L" on his record.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      I just don't want manny to hit complete rock bottom because we all know pacquiao's fans go as soon as there's a big fat "L" on his record.
      Why would you care?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
        Why would you care?
        because i care about pacquiao

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
          can you give a summary of bradley's last 7 bro?
          Bradley faced several fighters that were undefeated at the time and some gave his opponents a good chance of winning.

Bradley even recovered from a knock down that appeared to initially KO him .... but then Bradley pretty much dominated the fight.

The problem is that while Bradley is on the ups, Cotto appears to be going in the opposite direction. I for one hope the best for Cotto and hope he can give Floyd a good fight but at this point the odds are not in his favor. Even in his wins against Foreman and Margarito, I still questioned his wins. Cotto looked better against Mayorga but Mayorga was there just for show that night ... no fight left in him .... so you can't say too much there but it was a nice knockdown for sure! Mayorga didn't know what just happened.

Bradley has overcome and won all of his fights. Until he loses, you can't say he can't ....

Almost everyone was saying Manny needs to fight a young lion such as Bradley .... so now its going to happen ... Let's see what Bradley can do.

I think it will be a very competitive fight .... much more so that the Cotto vs Mayweather fight.
          Last edited by ADP02; 03-24-2012, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
            I think it will be a very competitive fight .... much more so that the Cotto vs Mayweather fight.
            dude is straight obsessed with Floyd Mayweather.

Comment

Bradley faced several fighters that were undefeated at the time and some gave his opponents a good chance of winning.

Bradley even recovered from a knock down that appeared to initially KO him .... but then Bradley pretty much dominated the fight.

The problem is that while Bradley is on the ups, Cotto appears to be going in the opposite direction. I for one hope the best for Cotto and hope he can give Floyd a good fight but at this point the odds are not in his favor. Even in his wins against Foreman and Margarito, I still questioned his wins. Cotto looked better against Mayorga but Mayorga was there just for show that night ... no fight left in him .... so you can't say too much there but it was a nice knockdown for sure! Mayorga didn't know what just happened.

Bradley has overcome and won all of his fights. Until he loses, you can't say he can't ....

Almost everyone was saying Manny needs to fight a young lion such as Bradley .... so now its going to happen ... Let's see what Bradley can do.

why is bradley competitive for manny and not floyd? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                dude is straight obsessed with Floyd Mayweather.
                Nice try but you strike out again .... We were comparing Bradley's previous opponents and Cotto's previous opponents ...

as for obsessed, please look in the mirror ...

Comment

why is bradley competitive for manny and not floyd? lol
                  Who even mentioned Floyd vs Bradley? I never did! Maybe you didn't realize but Floyd is fighting Cotto.

Comment

Who even mentioned Floyd vs Bradley? I never did! Maybe you didn't realize but Floyd is fighting Cotto.
                    yes, yet the funny thing is if Floyd took a fight with Bradley the whole world would laugh at how pathetic his opponent was and that it was a cherrypick

why isn't this said about manny? is bradley evenly matched with pac?

Comment

yes, yet the funny thing is if Floyd took a fight with Bradley the whole world would laugh at how pathetic his opponent was and that it was a cherrypick

why isn't this said about manny? is bradley evenly matched with pac?

Many people wanted this fight to happen .... so if you first were asking Manny to fight a young lion that is undefeated and actually say that that person is Bradley .... then you better not come here and now say that it's a crappy pick .......

Comment

Working...
                      X