Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grown man knocks out 16 year old

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The next craz....fighting at Dennys? Dennys was such a peaceful place, I enjoy eating there LOL

Comment

Is that in a Denny's? I'm telling you all the crazy **** happens in Denny's.

Comment

Next time he should keep his mouth shut or get ****ed up even worst.And that ******* screaming his only 16 and they should call the cops!!..he shouldve got ****ed up as well ****ing *****s!!

Comment

puerto ricans for sure.

Comment

Wow he got punched unexpectedly twice, n they looked like they connected pretty well lol

Lol @ the guy switchin at the end about them being 16....

wonder how it all started

Comment

Little punk 16 year old!

Shut up Dorian!

Comment

Originally posted by squanto View Post
                Is that in a Denny's? I'm telling you all the crazy **** happens in Denny's.
                Crazy **** does happen at Denny's. Go there at 2am and you better be packing heat.

Comment

A child should stay in a child's place. Once you act grown, you get delt grown. Maybe they'll learn to be a child first before they try to act as an adult.

Comment

damn puerto ricans.... they should fight people their own size....

Comment

Originally posted by Conkr View Post
                      damn puerto ricans.... they should fight people their own size....

but, they hit back

Comment

Working...
                      X