Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which boxingscene member would travel to outerspace with?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which boxingscene member would travel to outerspace with?

You have been offered a trip to outerspace and were allowed to bring a person from this site...

Who do you bring?

People from Bangladesh and Morocco reak..

Comment

Gully already made this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        You have been offered a trip to outerspace and were allowed to bring a person from this site...

Who do you bring?
        G dog or bcfc. So that aliens would be scared to kidnap me.

Comment

So high you couldn't reach me with a fucking antennae.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            Gully already made this thread.
            I didn't mean figuratively, I meant literally traveling in a space ship. Good thinking though.

By the way, that fat chain smoking Jew piece of shit on your avatar gets nothing from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I didn't mean figuratively, I meant literally traveling in a space ship. Good thinking though.

By the way, that fat chain smoking Jew piece of shit on your avatar gets nothing from me.
              [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                [IMG][/IMG]

I'd like to see an Italian make a career out making fun of Jews. Would never be allowed.

Comment

I'd take the Gully Gad, with his vast knowledge of herb. If we did happen to encounter Aliens we would offer up some One Toke Wacky **** from Mars. Earthlings would then be idolized as gods.............Rockin'

Comment

I would take Walt because we would travel the universe spreading our words of racial unity, bringing boxing to the cosmos and getting drunk and listening to some good music with our alien friends.

R1Z is invited but first he has to move out of Hialeah to be allowed on the space ship.

Comment

Working...
                    X