Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mosley - Mayweather will LOOK LIKE Gatti - Mayweather!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Word2ThaFive View Post
    Mayweather isn't letting his hands go like that anymore.

Mayweather knew Gatti couldn't hurt him.
    Mayweather isn't sure if Shane can hurt him.
    i was just about to say this,

Comment

this will not be a comptetive fight at all. Floyd should have just fought p.williams and destroy that bum..

Comment

here we go. I like mayweather i'm a fan of his he is a special fighter, but this will not look like the gatti fight just stop it. It will be competative fight for the first part of the fight then I think floyd will pull ahead. Reason why I give mosley a chance is richardson. I say floyd wins but this won't be in the 7th round corner stoppage. Floyd wins 8-4 or 7-5 competative fight. But his defensive skills will win him this fight. This is shane mosley we are talking about and not gatti. Whole different ball game.

Comment

wow so this is what Nsb has turned into

Comment

It may not be as brutal as Mayweather-Gatti but I do believe Floyd is going to embarrass Shane Mosley on this night. I also think Floyd is going to punish Mosley badly. Shane aint going down though, he will last the distance but he's going to be a mess. Corner may stop it.

Comment

I don't think so, it will look like Mayweather - Oscar except the scores will be right this time, 116-112/117-111 Ud win for Mayweather, styles make fights. I hope it's closer and Shane makes Floyd fight rather then Mayweather being lazy and potshotting his way to boring UD.

Comment

I loved Gatti, but he was never near the same class as Floyd. On his very best day and Floyd's very worst, that fight would have still been a beating. Shane is a top level fighter with speed and skills. Will he win? No. But he wont just sit and get hit all night. Gatti was so slow that Floyd could see every punch coming and never worried about what was coming back. He has to stay on his bike with Shane.

Comment

Originally posted by h2k View Post
                  this will not be a comptetive fight at all. Floyd should have just fought p.williams and destroy that bum..
                  I'm not interested in Paul Williams he is overratted and overhyped by boxing fans, but I agree that this fight wont be competitive. Mosley looks fresh and young vs 1 dimensional fighters like Cheato, Vargas, but against Floyd he will look every bit that 38, he will be unbalanced and uncoordinated all night. Floyd is going to make him miss like crazy. And as wide as Mosley punches he will get countered with straight punches all night.

Merchant will ask him in the post fight interview "Shane it was a rough night is this your last fight?

Comment

Keep in mind that Floyd couldnt even "Gatti" Marquez who was slow as ****, with no power, and fat.

Comment

look i dont think floyd is going to do anything special he will win but not because he is ingaging,

he will pot shot all the way to the 12 round, mosley said he couldnt be potshotted, but trust he will be

Comment

Working...
                      X