No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitali Klitschko Training For Kevin Johnson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vitali Klitschko Training For Kevin Johnson

Heavyweight WBC champion Vitali Klitschko and contender Kevin Johnson had an open workout in Bern hypermarket WestSide. Johnson was in uplifted mood, signed autographs, posed for pictures and even invited one of the fans to work with him in the ring. The fan turned out to be an 11-year old boy who showed pretty decent level of training. [Click Here To Read More]

Johnson has a lot of courage to take this fight, will be interesting to see how he compares to Vitali's last 3 opponents.

Comment

Look at how badass the VitMan is... and all those people coming to see him train. This fight (beatdown) is going to be sweet.

I apologise for ever doubting him!
      Last edited by PittyPat; 12-10-2009, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Vitaly is the best!! Period

Comment

Oh, and doing padwork with Vitali would be awesome - he'd rip your arms off with a single punch.

Comment

Originally posted by EL ANIMAL View Post
            Vitaly is the best!! Period
            Co-Sign

WAR VITALI!!!

Comment

This is gonna be a good fight. Kevin Johnson is better than people think.

I think it will be Big V's toughest fight in a while.

Comment

I can't wait until Saturday when Johnson shocks the world and beats the robotic Klitschko in his hometown.

Comment

I will go with V.K by K.O. Let see what happen in the ring.

Comment

Liar

Originally posted by Cockfighter69 View Post
                    I can't wait until Saturday when Johnson shocks the world and beats the robotic Klitschko in his hometown.

You **** gobbler, Vitali has never even been to that country. And the robot will beat the human - twice wrong you were.

Comment

Working...
                    X