Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spider Silva vs The Truth Vera...who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spider Silva vs The Truth Vera...who wins?

This would be my dream matchup....two of the best strikers in the game.

Matchup would take place at LHW limit.....

I see a stand up game for the 1st 2 rounds...sizing each other up...then Vera would probably go for a takedown in round 3....both are long lanky fighters with great striking ability (Silva slightly better).....both come from a Muy Thai backround....and both have incredible ground game....oh I wish....

Anderson. Easily, too.

Comment

this is a stupid match

Comment

Vera wouldn't have much of a chance.

Comment

vera would quit after the first jab landed. as he always does, btw.

Comment

spider makes him look stupid lol

Comment

i honestly cant see anyway vera would have a shot

Comment

I'd actually like to see this match up. Vera has the stronger kicks, but Silva has better everything else. I'm sure they would enjoy just striking. Silva wins.

Comment

They would be a good match up...but on paper only. vera lacks the heart to win against a fighter with a champion caliber.

was once a fan of vera. but it faded the same as how he faded into a common fighter from a highly regarded fighter.

vera was a better striker (technically) compared to jardine, and keith beat him.
                  vera, technically has good footwork and would look a slick fighter against couture who is slow in his striking offense when it is in the center of the octagon, and again he got beaten.

and the last against jon jones, a rising star, whom he was easily beaten. vera got up even smiling. he showed sportmanship? no, his smile looks like embarassment for himself.

Comment

Working...
                  X