Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I purchase this Framed Photo of Oscar De La Hoya?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
    If your into that sort of stuff...knock yourself out.
    Im sure there are many that Love Oscar and already have it...Right Chicanopms!?
    I don't buy photos of men wearing girly things. Don't confuse me with the trend of your people.

Comment

Originally posted by chicano79us View Post
      I don't buy photos of men wearing girly things. Don't confuse me with the trend of your people.
      Should have known you would turn this into a racial thing. Well let me be the bigger man as usual. Mexican People are great and beautiful but you are not. Your a lowlife and an embarrassment to your people. Might I suggest you remove the cucumber embedded in your rear.

Comment

Originally posted by dondi330 View Post
        Should have known you would turn this into a racial thing. Well let me be the bigger man as usual. Mexican People are great and beautiful but you are not. Your a lowlife and an embarrassment to your people. Might I suggest you remove the cucumber embedded in your rear.
        Wow, a shock. I figured you would only say Mexican men.

You're an embarrassment period so don't act like your **** don't stink Ms. Dondi.

Comment

If you're thinking about buying a Photo of a man dressed up like that. Then you should question your sexuality first.
          You know you want this one bro

Oscar looks like one them girls from Brazil, all ass and no ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
            You know you want this one bro

Oscar looks like one them girls from Brazil, all ass and no ****.

How funny that you would notice something like that. Your thing for trannies is very noticeable.

Comment

How funny that you would notice something like that. Your thing for trannies is very noticeable.
              Stand by your man chicano79us like a good stan should.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingChaos View Post
                Stand by your man chicano79us like a good stan should.

You're the one trying to buy a Framed Photo of his, so I wouldn't be talking idiot.

Also I'm pretty sure it would be a good addition to the Cotto Frames in underwear that you have.

Comment

Working...
                X