No announcement yet.

Aaron Pryor vs Terence Crawford at 140

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Pryor vs Terence Crawford at 140

Now this would be an absolute war. Crawford has the physical advantages and skill while pryor is a machine who never slows down. I think this ends in tko but I dont know who takes it.

I forgot to add that Pryor has the better resume.

Comment

Hard to beat a coked up Pryor.

Comment

Originally posted by Mukuro View Post
        Hard to beat a coked up Pryor.
        What about prime for prime?

Comment

It would be hard for Crawford to keep Pryor off him. Crawford would probably have to KO him which is easier said than done because he also had a chin.

Comment

Pryor would take it

Comment

does pryor get to drink his panama juice?

Comment

Ooh, good fight. Only weakness I see in Crawford is he isn't a particular fast starter.
                He also seems to fight at the level of his opponent for a few rounds. He's very open to a world class KO fighter. Only thing is. We don't have any at that weight level or above it. Closest is GGG.
                A 140 pound Delahoya, Tszu or Trinidad might of been interesting too.

Comment

I think Pryor would win be KO. Crawford would hit him a lot and maybe knock him down. Crawford might win some early rounds. Pryor had great stamina and threw a ton of hard punches round after round. He was relentless and rugged and he put tremendous pressure on his opponents.I don't think Crawford has the power to finish Pryor. Pryor was knocked down by hard punches but he bounced up like a rubber ball. Eventually he would hurt Crawford and finish him in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                    I think Pryor would win be KO. Crawford would hit him a lot and maybe knock him down. Crawford might win some early rounds. Pryor had great stamina and threw a ton of hard punches round after round. He was relentless and rugged and he put tremendous pressure on his opponents.I don't think Crawford has the power to finish Pryor. Pryor was knocked down by hard punches but he bounced up like a rubber ball. Eventually he would hurt Crawford and finish him in my opinion.
                    Didn't he use to beat Leonard's ass in Sparring?

Comment

Working...
                    X