No announcement yet.

Harvard Student submits rap album as thesis, graduates with honors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Yeah difference being, most cultural aren't savages, unable to adapt to society, not able to be civilized, and not able to raise kids... that's the difference
    To explain would be over your head. Look poverty traps and see if you can find the chpater that speaks on Poverty Traps in the book, Elusive Quest For Growth.

or
    https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcom...google.com.jm/

Either will show you how behaviour gets cemented in a community whether that behaviour is good or bad.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I am not a poem guy. No matter how good they are. I have more hate for poems that don't rhyme.
      I understand that, I also feel sorry for you guys trying to enjoy poetry. Sorry but it's close to impossible to do that with western languages and cheap, empty, emotionless western background. (spk german, studied Engl lang department, know your stuff.)

I agree.. if the shyt don't rhyme it's not a poem, it's a ****ing speech
      The other day I got me a book, some French poetry called 'Illuminations'. I knew that it was BS when I read "the most sensational French poet who changed and affected future poetry for the ages".
      That fuking shid was not only without rhyme and meter but it was written in prose! PROSE!

Comment

Lmao.. then how come the poorest areas in America are white trash hillbillies in Kentucky and Tennessee, yet they don't have rampant murder rates, fatherless bastards, they don't need police guards at school and metal detectors..

So by being poor, automatically means you can't be a father to your child, and means you are automatically a criminal..

And people bytch about government because the poor get everything
        Free housing
        Free financial aid
        Free food
        Free phone
        Free healthcare
        Free utilities

Yet with everything free, and no worries, they still can't better their lives, but instead are still ignorant savages that abandon their children and kill each other at an alarming rate..

Like I always said, and your post is an exact example, no self accountability,, always white mans fault...
        The rate of homicides by handguns in Kentucky is virtually the same as in Illinois. Isn't Chicago in Illinois and it's has a lot of urban gang related gun violence. Tennessee is higher. The western states and Alaska have very high rates of gun violence. Mostly white states. Is the White man's fault. Your crazy gun laws or lack of them is primarily due to white lobbying by gun manufacturers. My impression of Americans is they are kept in a constant state of fear by the media. People are walking around armed what the hell do you think is going to happen. I have a lot of relatives that are American and getting into a conversation with them about guns is pointless.

Comment

Not to turn this into a gun debate, but the homicide rates for guns and violent crime in general are committed by Blacks and Hispanics. Here is a prime example:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1522917

Comment

Originally posted by Bygeorge View Post
            Not to turn this into a gun debate, but the homicide rates for guns and violent crime in general are committed by Blacks and Hispanics. Here is a prime example:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1522917
            How do you explain that some predominately white states have higher gun homicide rates. It has to do with a host of reasons unemployment, marginalization are some. It also includes access to guns and attitude towards them. Its not necessarily a black/white/hispanic problem. So called white people are shooting each other at alarming rates if conditions are condusive to it. It just doesn't get the attention of the press. Why aren't there studies done on Alaska, Oklahoma etc. Their rates are high. Want to talk crazy. In Ireland people were shooting each other and bombing mailboxes during the haydays of the IRA. Ethically the same. White by the way. Consider them as one huge urban gang that have a common cause "us against them".
            Last edited by TonyGe; 05-23-2017, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              The rate of homicides by handguns in Kentucky is virtually the same as in Illinois. Isn't Chicago in Illinois and it's has a lot of urban gang related gun violence. Tennessee is higher. The western states and Alaska have very high rates of gun violence. Mostly white states. Is the White man's fault. Your crazy gun laws or lack of them is primarily due to white lobbying by gun manufacturers. My impression of Americans is they are kept in a constant state of fear by the media. People are walking around armed what the hell do you think is going to happen. I have a lot of relatives that are American and getting into a conversation with them about guns is pointless.
              Lmao..

This is an example of someone trying to talk about something that they know very little about

Chicago has the strictest gun laws in the entire nation,, more murders than LA and NYC combined

So that basically destroys your claims about gun laws/control being the reason..

Once again, no self accountability,, "its gun laws fault"
              Last edited by Sugar Adam Ali; 05-23-2017, 09:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                To explain would be over your head. Look poverty traps and see if you can find the chpater that speaks on Poverty Traps in the book, Elusive Quest For Growth.

or
                https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcom...google.com.jm/

Either will show you how behaviour gets cemented in a community whether that behaviour is good or bad.

Lmao...

Pass the blame..

Why do poor whites, Asian and Latinos still raise families, yet black kids are abandoned?

Why are black kids such little monsters that schools need cops on guard and metal detectors..

How come all the other races can deal with poverty and not abandon their kids?

But go ahead and once again show no self accountability and blame it on something else instead of blacks own behavior.

No self accountability, once you figure that out, you might not be the bottom of the barrel in society

Comment

Lmao...

Pass the blame..

Why do poor whites, Asian and Latinos still raise families, yet black kids are abandoned?

Why are black kids such little monsters that schools need cops on guard and metal detectors..

How come all the other races can deal with poverty and not abandon their kids?

But go ahead and once again show no self accountability and blame it on something else instead of blacks own behavior.

No self accountability, once you figure that out, you might not be the bottom of the barrel in society
                  As expected, this is over your head. I hope you know now why Roosevelt didn't feel to communicate straight up with you. He probably saw this same behaviour. Then you gonna act surprise when he never showed up.

Comment

Let me guess..

A bunch of lines about how society bad, whites are bad, cops are bad republicans bad..
                    But not a single line about the savages in Chicago, Fatherhood, self accountablity, Baltimore schools, jobs.. you know, the stuff that actually matters
                    Took the words out of my mouth.

Great post. Sounds like a publicity stunt to me.

Comment

Check my other post it's one of the factors.
                      Last edited by TonyGe; 05-23-2017, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X