No announcement yet.

Canelo's Trainers Suck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
    Or is that u in your profile. Oh man that is sick. Is that what u are into. Your a man-child living in your parents basement aren't you. A 50 year old virgin.
    sooooooooooooo, if i become a cliche and use a mike tyson avi, then what

and yeah, this is my real pic.

seriously, log off and come back in 10 years.

''derrrrrr.....go for the ko you bum !!!!! CLEARLY winning every rd aint goood enough !!!!!!''

Comment

''im wrong on every level so far. let me increase my losses by saying that obvious goof avi is an actual pic !!!!!''

the dumbass came out of retirement to get owned

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        I think he's at a level like Floyd was that he doesn't really need trainers, he sees things very well in the ring and adjusts well
        This. I dont think canelo really listens to thier gameplans as much as everyone thinks. Hes a smart fighter and knows what to do himself. They just are their to help him and have his back basically.

Comment

At least Floyd has some1 with experience and wisdom in boxing in his corner. Canelo's trainers former jobs before working for Canelo was working at a butcher shop. They have 0 experience in boxing before meeting Canelo. They have never trained any other fighters other than Canelo. And when they have been approached to train other fighters they have refused saying Canelo is the only fighter they are interested in training. They are a bunch of ass kissing yes men that Canelo has in his corner giving him conflicting advice that goes against the kind of fighter he is.
          I actually like a trainer that concentrates on one fighter. For butchers they sure did well against a hall of fame trainer in Nacho.

Comment

nsb thread of the year ?!?!?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQeZzlV8X2A

Lewis vs Tyson

Manny Steward in between rd 5 and 6, Lewis already dominating Tyson. Manny implores with Lewis to take him out. This after Lewis easily winning every rd. Manny in between rd 6-7 Manny saying there is no need for this guy to be still around. This is after Lewis easily wins the rd.

Comment

1) tyson is a lunatic and unstable.
                2) ''youre gonna get caught with something stupid.'' that can be said about a guy going for broke WHEN THEY DONT HAVE TOO !!!! yeah, give a guy the only chance they have at winning by SLUGGING WITH HIM (ESPECIALLY when the guy is a slugger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). snatch defeat from the jaws of victory
                3) no SIGNIFICANT difference between 12 lopsided rds or a ko/tko. just a bitter ''fight'' fan who wishes a guy would give his hero a chance at victory by getting caught in the CHAMPIONSHIP RDs.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                  2) ''youre gonna get caught with something stupid.'' that can be said about a guy going for broke WHEN THEY DONT HAVE TOO !!!! yeah, give a guy the only chance they have at winning by SLUGGING WITH HIM (ESPECIALLY when the guy is a slugger !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). snatch defeat from the jaws of victory
                  3) no SIGNIFICANT difference between 12 lopsided rds or a ko/tko. just a bitter ''fight'' fan who wishes a guy would give his hero a chance at victory by getting caught in the CHAMPIONSHIP RDs.
                  taylor vs spinks
                  Taylor easily winning every rd, but Manny expects more, wants a ko. U asked for examples i can give u dozens. By the way I am a Canelo fan, not a Chavez fan. My examples prove I was right and you were wrong about your assertions. There is a difference bcuz on a fighters record its says a decision or ko, you dumb ass.
                  Its hard to respond to your posts, not because your responses are convincing its having to see that disgusting pic u have up.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    BTW Manny said that in response to letting the fight go on longer than it has too. Meaning the longer the fight goes on it gives Tyson a chance to land something big, so take em out to not give him that chance. U know that if u listened carefully, but it does not suit your pig headed opinion so you try ad twist what Manny said in the corner.

Comment

taylor vs spinks
                      Taylor easily winning every rd, but Manny expects more, wants a ko. U asked for examples i can give u dozens. By the way I am a Canelo fan, not a Chavez fan. My examples prove I was right and you were wrong about your assertions. There is a difference bcuz on a fighters record its says a decision or ko, you dumb ass.
                      Its hard to respond to your posts, not because your responses are convincing its having to see that disgusting pic u have up.
                      2 = dozens !!!!!!

and 1 trainer

let me check the rbr to see if you were urging canelo on for the ko

your avi, again, suits you.

Comment

Working...
                      X