Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Haye Rips Apart Hearn: I'll Beat Joshua - End Your Company!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
    at least haye knows how to sell and create a demand to get people to watch him fight. he's not trying to be everyones friend, he's trying to make money, get big numbers, and is doing it by making people mad. people will want to see him fight not to win but to lose, and at the end of the day, it puts butts in the seats and buys on ppv's...

I most certainly don't like "The Toe" haye but i will watch to see him get punched in the mouth, same with millions of others.

at least creating the demand to see the outcome of what he's saying and doing, he's doing it right... unlike 98% of the other boxers out there.

I miss 90's boxing, when guys called each other out, stepped into the ring after another fighter won to call them out, weren't afraid to drop names on the hit list... nowadays, fighters are lame with the same speak time and time again after fights.

haye knows how to get that money up. other fighters need to take notes.
    In this matchup there are more people who just want to see bellews big mouth getting stuffed. David does great numbers whoever he fights thats true

Comment

Mark de Mori -- 207th in the world. 1 round. Arnold Gjergjaj -- 45th in the world. 2 rounds. Tony Bellow -- Cruiserweight/never fought at Heavyweight. I'm trying to do the math here and see how Haye thinks he gets a title shot at Joshua yet? And even at that, Haye is 36 now. 2012 David Haye would've cranked Joshua right now. Almost 2017 David Haye does not. He needs to fight Briggs. His word is no good, unfortunately. And I don't think he's trying to screw up a big payday a few fights down the road by potentially losing to Briggs who has a SOLID chin. One thing you've got to like about Bellow in this fight is he's 6'3 like Haye, he's always active, and he's not scared. Not really a road to the championship fight. He'll be 38 by the time he gets a shot.

Comment

There's a reason why HEARN would sacrifice Bellew and hold on to Joshua and have him fighting Molina

Comment

Working...
        X