Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wins: Pacquiao vs Mcgregor in a street fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wins: Pacquiao vs Mcgregor in a street fight?

If Pacman and Conor Mcgregor met in the streets who would win in a fight?

Keep in mind Pacquiao grew up fighting in the streets.
    Manny Pacquiao
    33.33%
    Conor Mcgregor
    66.67%

pre jesus manny KO's him cold with a left hook as irish comes in on him.

post jesus manny gets smothered by irish and cowers on the floor covering up in a shell begging for mercy.

Comment

Geez, Conor walks around at what..175? 180 even? If he can take a few Pac jabs without wobbling, he'd have too much of an arsenal for Pac to deal with.

A great puncher will still get beaten by someone who can punch, kick and take down, especially when they are giving up 20 or 30 pounds easy.

Comment

boxing is slightly more useful in a street fight than womens aerobic tai chi or whatever... i mean its better than nothing

Comment

I would give the edge to McGregor in a street fight. Pacquiao is much better with his fists of course. McGregor has perfected kicks, elbows, knees and fighting on the ground in addition to decent boxing skills and good punching power. Pacquiao doesn't have these weapons and is not used to defending against them. If Pacquiao can land a KO punch first then he wins. If McGregor gets a good two handed grip on Pacquiao he can probably take Pacquiao to the ground. On the ground McGregor is at home while Pacquiao is not.

Comment

Manny strikes me as someone who would be terrible in a street fight. No inside game, no prior wrestling experience or anything. On top of that McGregor is much bigger.

Comment

A better one would be golovkin with some take down defense training

Comment

Working...
              X