No announcement yet.

Guy gets beaten with a hammer by a costumed superhero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    You can't eat seeds on the subway doe? I mean he told him like a bunch of times. I think the kid was in need of a good hammering. I think the threat of a good hammering immediately would stop a lot of crime. I'm pro superhero hammering justice in every country. Would be a better place & there would be a lot of lumpy headed criminals walking around all confused &/or punchdrunk & ****.
    Maybe you should be your towns own version. And why stop at hammer? May as well upgrade to a flail for extra justice.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
      What's the problem with eating seeds on the subway. It isn't illegal in Japan, just frowned upon.
      Well if thats the case than I take umbridge with the hammering guy.

I'm still pro a hammering superheros all around the globe immediately taking action upon a legit crime being committed with fair warning of the crime & disregard by the person committing the crime justice system.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Maybe you should be your towns own version. And why stop at hammer? May as well upgrade to a flail for extra justice.
        If the US took on a hammering superhero justice system I for sure would apply for that job. Seems satisfying to crack a mfer upside the head for committing crimes & ****.

I think I'd dress up like Silver Surfer & try to find a all silver hammer.

Comment

What's the problem with eating seeds on the subway. It isn't illegal in Japan, just frowned upon. People these days always try to interfere with what other people do. The guy with the hammer should get hard time.
          I think he was spitting some seeds on the ground, different culture man, in Japan, in South Korea, those countries dont take kind to dirty behavior, its not some ghetto or trailer park place with lazy slobs.

In Singapore you get punished for spitting gum on the street, im not even sure they allow gum there, that one white American kid spray painted some place and got caned hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            crimson bolt baby
            That was a great movie in it's own odd little way.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
              That was a great movie in it's own odd little way.
              i love how he beats the guy that cuts in the cinema line

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                i love how he beats the guy that cuts in the cinema line
                You don't cut in line

Comment

Hello Rockin'

How are you

Comment

What's the problem with eating seeds on the subway. It isn't illegal in Japan, just frowned upon. People these days always try to interfere with what other people do. The guy with the hammer should get hard time.
                    looks like theyre in a country where u get punished for littering....
                    there are countrys that woop ur arse in front of public for littering

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                      Yeah i think you are the crazy one.

Eating seeds on the train and getting hammered for it is not justice.
                      Well if you don't have enough seeds to go around then it was well deserved.

Comment

Working...
                      X