Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence Knocks Bundu Out Cold in Six, in Line For Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was impressive. Spence looks so legit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      why not? better opponent and a better belt
      If Garcia fights Thurman soon by next year we could potentially have a 3 belt unification fight with spence

Comment

• Originally posted by ladiesman217 View Post
        Why is he going after Kell Brook when he knows Thurman, Garcia, Broner, and Porter are on the PBC roster?

Haymon probably told him that those fights won't happen

Damn shame too..i think he's the best in that group

Comment

Why is he going after Kell Brook when he knows Thurman, Garcia, Broner, and Porter are on the PBC roster?
          He just fought for the #1 ranking with the IBF. Who has the IBF?

Comment

• Wow, this guy Spence is the real deal. No welterweight in the world beats him, except maybe Floyd Mayweather but they are buddies I think. Spence would brutally ko Pacquaio I'd predict, but they won't fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by HIGHNESS View Post
              Spence seems too big for the WW division. Wish he can go up in division soon.
              Why? 147 is loaded with talent.

Comment

• Brook will never return to 147. Spence will be fighting next for the vacant belt, hopefully against a solid opponent. Lamont Peterson is pretty high in the IBF rankings, I'd like that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                  Yeah I can't see it happening either. Barry Jones made a good point that he could face Liam Smith after he fights Canelo
                  Look at Brook now: he definitely doesn't look like a guy who even contemplates to make 147 again.

Comment

Because he's now the mandatory challenger for Brook's IBF title

Comment

• He even sounds like he's stuck in the 1950s/60's

That accent sounds like it's something from a old school cowboy movie or something. Or from Red Dead Redemption.

Old school hairstyle, name, voice, style...

Comment

Working...
                      X