Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gabe rosado vs David lemuix who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a two-sided fight so it will probably be cancelled in a few days, pair with some mysterious Haymon rumors.

Comment

I think David Lemieux would win this fight but I would be rooting for Gabe Rosado though. Good match-up but wouldn't this fight end up on Showtime? Or is GYM still on good terms with HBO after the Stevenson debacle?

Comment

Man that's a great fight. I'd pick Rosado to win.

Comment

You gotta love Rosado,he says no to none

Comment

I think this fight will be even better than the Rosado-Kirkland fight. Gabe has taken the role from Glenn Johnson where your record doesn't matter. I was hoping GB would give Gabe a few easier fights first though.

I'll be siding with Lemieux for the win. It's been over 3 years since the Rubio & Alcine fights when he was just a 22 year old kid. I think he's progressed since then and mentally improved. I thought GYM would go after Brian Vera, but Gabe is even better. I want the winner of this one to fight Curtis Stevens next.

Originally posted by kombayn View Post
            I think David Lemieux would win this fight but I would be rooting for Gabe Rosado though. Good match-up but wouldn't this fight end up on Showtime? Or is GYM still on good terms with HBO after the Stevenson debacle?
            Rosado signed with GB and told him he would be fighting on the December 6th date on HBO, so I assume it'll be on HBO. Also HBO likes the idea of investing into MW's and Lemieux is an interesting fan friendly MW (as is Rosado). But you're right, GYM has the relationship with Showtime going and so does GB (atleast with their Haymon fighters), and Rosado is coming out of a contract deal with Showtime. Either way it better be televised.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
              Was he with Garcia for the the BKB fight?
              nah he was with jesse reid he just got some sparring at roberts gym

Comment

Lemuix all the way, he has improved since the Rubio fight. Gabe's on the decline.

Comment

i have lemieux KO'ing rosado.

is rosado's BKB belt on the line?

Comment

Lemieux is way too explosive for Rosado. Great fight though.

Comment

Working...
                    X